Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
spam whiners
#3
I've always been fine with them even though I never use them except to mess around. Although they fire off more discs there are a few things that give decappers an advantage. Firstly, when you fire a lot of push discs it seems less discs actually hit, because you concentrate less on the exact moment you press down the trigger. And the second reason is that you don't always die from push discs. I've been hit 6 or 7 times in a single round (round, not match) before I've been shoved off. I think the push discs are pretty damn well balanced if you ask me. I rarely lose to "spammers" and usually if they can beat you spamming, they could beat you decapping.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
spam whiners - by evil_admin - 02-22-2003, 12:27 PM
spam whiners - by Gwarsbane - 02-22-2003, 12:38 PM
spam whiners - by noxious - 02-22-2003, 02:29 PM
spam whiners - by Shalk - 02-22-2003, 02:33 PM
spam whiners - by g-boy - 02-22-2003, 02:56 PM
spam whiners - by CloudFuel - 02-22-2003, 09:12 PM
spam whiners - by Shalk - 02-23-2003, 01:02 AM
spam whiners - by CloudFuel - 02-23-2003, 02:14 AM
spam whiners - by Guest - 02-23-2003, 08:10 AM
spam whiners - by Melba Toast - 02-25-2003, 11:24 PM
spam whiners - by jabbahunt - 02-26-2003, 01:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)