Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the media play into our fears?
!!! NOTICE !!! - - - By reading this post, you hereby acknowledge that everyone will have their own point of view(unless they're mindless lambs). You also confirm that you are going to get worked up and give me something fun to read, but agree to be mature no matter what this jackass types. Have fun with it. If you want to get serious, go run for the greens or something. :rolleyes:(Amazingly enough, before 9/11 the greens were pressing for cockpit doors with higher durability and reliability.)

Oh, by the way. I'm a liberal...for the most part. Psshh...it's a political party, I'll pick and choose what I like about the liberal getup. :D

Quote:A news agency is supposed to be bias free and report on the facts
????

Perhaps, but they certainly don't provide anywhere near all of the facts,
and half of the crap you will hear everyday is exactly that. Craptacular! Woo!

~~ S.H. is hiding/using/manifesting weapons of mass destruction! ~~
Yeah, the media really never likes to say it, but they haven't found any weapons of mass destruction, and the only weapons of "mass destruction" that I can think of are the chemical agents we sold Saddam in the past.

~~ Bush thinks that he is acting out the will of God! ~~
Okay...first of all I don't appreciate at all that this guy is saying that my(and others) vengeful, yet loving, God has given Bush the path of destruction. Hey, it worked for Osama's morale!

~~ Saddam has ties with Al Queda! ~~
Okay, Bush exhausted this statement. But the fact of the matter is that Osama is a Muslim extremist. Saddam built Iraq as majorly secular and mildly liberal country. Although he doesn't mind pulling a few limbs. Probable implication? Osama hates Saddam. Aside from Saddam's evil ways, he invaded Kuwait which brought the evil American scum into the middle east.

~~~~ Bush is the good guy! The liberals just keep attacking him! ~~~~
Uhh....what the heck is a liberal? It's become such a nasty term that even the liberals are too chicken-shat to be liberal. The American people as a whole are mostly liberal so far as their beliefs go, so why do so many of them vote Republican? Republicans are leaders. They may be greedy and icky, but they're leaders. Democrats spend so much time covering their asses and attacking Republicans that they're never spending time being liberals or leaders for that matter. So, when you're a leader that most people don't agree with how do you get support?

FEAR! Oh, goodness gracious no!

A country in fear's gonna want someone who'll do something than just talk and try to raise their paycheck(*cough*Clinton*cough* It's just too bad for him that he didn't end up getting the pretty new paycheck.). Now, Bush may not be very intelligent, but he's a very appropriate puppet. It's as if he's so dumb that it works for him. Kind of like that utterly fugly puppy that's amazingly cute as hell. Fun to make fun of, but just too cool for school...seriously.

Who's number one? WHO'S NUMBER ONE?!?!? THE U.S.A.!!! THAT'S WHO!!! If you don't agree we'll just incarcerate you for something stupid like that poster on your wall. That's looking pretty anti-American. Been to the middle-east lately?

And reliability? Hah! Bush wouldn't even listen to the CIA when he was informed that there was practically no chance of weapons of mass destruction threatening us from Iraq. But it's like when your wife or girlfriend catches you in a lie. Just keep repeating the lie and eventually everyone will eat it. Of course it might take a little effort to get them to digest. Like last night's leftovers.

Clinton got kicked out of office for sleeping with an intern and lying about it. We got a few laughs, a few grunts of disgust, but we also got an impeachment.

Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction to send American kids to die in a country for oil. He sent the country in an uproar of fear and anger. We've killed over twice as many Iraqi innocents throughout our campaign so far than the accused devil Osama had on 9/11. Twice as many? Our smartbombs have got to be pretty dumb to deal that many unintended deaths.

This guy is not only still in office, but he was never even tried for impeachment.

By the way, here's something to think about. How did Osama oversee the progress of the "sleepers" and the attacks of 9/11? Hooked up to a dialysis in a cave in a country some 10,000 miles away where most people don't even have methods of telecommunication. Not only that, but he ran around from cave to cave. In that country? They must simply have a dialysis in every third cave. It takes some serious training, discipline and devotion to inject yourself into American society. Never bring attention to yourself as you train to become a professional aviator. Then sacrifice your life to attack a yuppie colony. Nothing against any of the victims of 9/11. On the contrary I did my mourning for the loss of all of those families. Of course this isn't the only target. You have a random field and a side wall of the pentagon to obliterate in the name of Allah.

Personally, I really wouldn't be surprised if nearly all of what we get spoonfed is either a load of steaming shat or a tip to an iceberg of political goodness.

Well, have fun! ^_^

Messages In This Thread
Does the media play into our fears? - by Wha? - 01-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by kermit - 01-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by Wanksta - 01-18-2004, 10:44 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by GRITS - 01-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by kermit - 01-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by GRITS - 01-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by GRITS - 01-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by FreeFall - 01-19-2004, 07:23 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by Guest - 01-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Does the media play into our fears? - by Wha? - 01-19-2004, 08:05 PM