Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS)
Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead...

There is that enough warnings for you??? NO!?!?!?!?!!? ok fine....

Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead... Spoilers ahead...

ok hows that? Good? ok then on with the post...

My review of it...

Sound: 10/10
Special Effects: 12/10
Story line: 10/10
Length: 9.5/10 (could have been longer thou it is over 2 hours long this time)(BTW I went to the bath room before the movie and I can hold it for a while if needed, but didn't need to)

How close were these characters to the ones in the comics and cartoon...

While not everything is exact the characters are pretty close (wolverine even says bub in this one and goes ballistic with some intruders)

Nightcrawler was pretty cool thou his power was a little different then I remember it being.

Rouge still can't fly, don't have super strength and her accent was not as strong.

Lots of mutants involved in this movie most of them I don't know who they are. Collosses is in there (big russian mutant that can go from regular skin to metal skin) thou I didn't hear him talk much so I didn't hear if he had a russian accent or not.

Pyro is there and by the looks of it will be in the next movie.

Kittie Pride (Not sure how her name is spelled) is in there (falls through bed and floor, runs through wall)

Lady Deathstrike, what can I say... the female version of Wolverine. What a nice fight. She was not much like she was in the comics and cartoon thou. In them she was out to kill Wolverine for what happened to her because she was inlove with him and when he left her she had the treatment done to her to make her like him. (I believe thats what happened I can't remember fully)

Dr. Hank McCoy who made an apearance on a TV for a few seconds as an expert on mutants (before the beast within him needs a shave, in other words he still looked human)

I also loved how Jean used her powers in that fight with you know who and did you know what to the you know where. I'm going to try to work on that effect and see what I can come up with.

I know I'm leaving things out, but I don't want this post to be too long...

This is what I think will be happening and what we might see in the next movie.

It sure looks like Phoenix will be involved and they are sticking with at least one part of the phoenix story line, she starts out in the water.

We "might" see Gambit (his name was on a computer screen)

I'm gonna guess that we might see the Sentinals too. Something just tells me that we will.

Beast (Again this is just a hope, but you gotta love the big blue fuzzball) (I can see him being a 100% 3D character)

I hope to see Wolverine and Sabertooth go at it in the next movie. They have always had great fights in the comics and cartoons, I hope that their past is mixed together like it is in the comics and cartoons.

Messages In This Thread
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by Gwarsbane - 05-04-2003, 12:17 AM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by g-boy - 05-04-2003, 01:24 AM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by Gwarsbane - 05-04-2003, 11:45 AM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by _Acid_Head_ - 05-04-2003, 02:02 PM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by g-boy - 05-04-2003, 02:08 PM