Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy
http://www.stasisguild.net/modules/gallery...y/vash/untitled

well I won. And he left to early for me to get him in the screenshot.

I gotta say I thought I was gonna lose he had it 2-0 on me and I was making the most stupid mistakes.

So I bit my finger literally to calm down lol and I guess it went well. My heart beat so hard I nvr felt this nervous in my life lol.
That shit was fun though. GG.

I can understand you bein upset and all buddy BUt I really did appreciate you challenge and im not going to say it was easy. Cuz I had to do some research on you lol when I played you for the first time again you were kicking my ass. lol So I had to play you a few more times to see how you play. I had so much fun, I nvr realized a game can make you so nervous so much.. It was fun. But dont quit next time man, I appreciated your play. And I can understand your anger if you were angry cuz I would be the same too. Eventually though im going to lose through this thingy lol. But I loved playing had so much fun and you made me use push disk. I never used push disk that much in my life. I had to use my last resorts to even defeat you lol. GOod game and I hope you improve in life and improve in this game and other things too. Aight man take care.

Btw the score was 15-3

Messages In This Thread
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by GRITS - 06-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by Guest - 06-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by Guest - 06-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by blooDY - 06-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by blooDY - 06-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by _Acid_Head_ - 06-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by Guest - 06-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy - by Guest - 06-06-2005, 09:21 PM