Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Rules
Ok that is most of the rules.... temporarily banning PITA is probably the most used penalty because it allows for a cool down period for the offender and lets everyone else play in peace for a little while.
The other rules are about treating the other players in a courteous and civil manner and that is just life.

they include but are not limited to.....
If you insult other players even after being asked to stop you will get kicked. If you come back and continue you will get banned.

If people complain about you abusing the voice chat you will be asked to stop and if you don't you will be gagged. If you continue after you have been ungagged you will be either kicked or banned.

And then my all time favorite is noobs that come in and want to know why we would play such a game...I am still not real sure why they hang around except to try and incite people so .....

If you say this game sucks, you will be asked to leave. If you don't leave and say it again you will be kicked. If you come back and say it again you will be banned. If you don't like the game, just leave.

Ok that is all of them that I can think of right now...hopefully nothing comes up that requires adding new rules.
I dont believe any of them are so stringent that any normal person can't abide by them for the length of time that they are in game. You have to learn to get along with people no matter how diverse the population...welcome to the real world....where there are rules that have to be followed or consequences that will result....

If you need the "Reader's Digest" version go to the main page and look under Kickable and Banable offenses This is just some insight into how I came up with the rules...Bottom line I want the server to be a “nice” place to play and the less animosity there is the nicer it is.

Messages In This Thread
Server Rules - by GRITS - 04-10-2003, 10:48 AM
Server Rules - by GRITS - 04-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Server Rules - by g-boy - 04-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Server Rules - by GRITS - 04-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Server Rules - by jabbahunt - 04-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Server Rules - by Gwarsbane - 04-10-2003, 06:34 PM
Server Rules - by GRITS - 04-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Server Rules - by jabbahunt - 04-11-2003, 06:15 PM
Server Rules - by Power and Glory - 06-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Server Rules - by Guest - 07-29-2003, 06:01 PM