Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICantLose.com's BattleField Stunt Video
I'm lazy, so I'm just going to copy the post i did on ICL

"After years of production, the ICL BattleField Stunt Video is finally here!

Well, I wouldn't say "years" as much as I'd say, well, year. Dopefish and I started recording some stuff last year, and we got about 50 videos. Then, about 10 months later, I finally decided to get to the editing! After about 3 hours of work I realized that I had run out of clips, so Dope and I had to record even more. In the final tally I think I sampled about 90 of the 120 some clips that we recorded.

Of course, what took the longest time was trying to get it hosted. We couldn't host it here because, after about 10 downloads, malathion would soon be recieving a large bill for us exceeding our bandwidth limit. FilePlanet sucks and never even responded to me, but luckily some friends at Vadavaka.com, a local Ricochet/CounterStrike Community, were gracious enough to do some hosting.

I realize that some of these are not the most extreme stunts, but a few things need to be taken into consideration. First off, all of these stunts are done by Dope and Me alone on a LAN. We decided to do low grav for lots of the launching stuff because one player's worth of dynamite really can't do squat. Also, we were aiming more for humor than for awe, and I think we hit our mark.

It's a 30 meg zip, and you're going to need Divx or some equivalent codec to watch it. Enjoy!"

Shout out to Vad and Gwars for hosting the file. I think I speak for the entire ICL community when i say that you guys rock!

Messages In This Thread
ICantLose.com's BattleField Stunt Video - by sage_4 - 05-25-2004, 08:53 PM
ICantLose.com's BattleField Stunt Video - by Guest - 05-29-2004, 02:06 AM