Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I a bad person?
I'm kind of curious what makes a person a bad person... like I could list off a bunch of things that I think make me bad, whether they're bad or not really depends on someone else I guess, but for example...

- I find a lot of things quite humorous that I probably shouldn't, like Pique's wipe out video for example
- I don't care about a lot of things that don't directly concern me, what's been happening in Iraq..., don't give a shit.
- I hope bad things happen to people I don't like..., like really bad things (accident, bankrupt, getting devoured etc.) and actually want to see it happen
- I tend to get pissed off when things don't go my way
- I put people down when I think they're being an asshat, sometimes even when they aren't
- I dumped a girl before for another girl because I thought she was easier and better looking

The list kind of goes on in that fashion, and I'm sort of changing a bit... like the last two I'm better on, I don't think I've had any serious problems with anyone I thought was an ass hat as of late. Now I'm going out with a girl that fully has my attention and I couldn't even dream of being without. However the top 4 are still true...

I'm not sure if I'm just venting what I'm feeling because it has me really down now that I actually thought about it, or if I'm looking for responses..., but whatever.

Messages In This Thread
Am I a bad person? - by 16 - 08-24-2004, 01:52 AM
Am I a bad person? - by sage_4 - 08-24-2004, 04:30 AM
Am I a bad person? - by SNOWDAWG - 08-24-2004, 06:39 AM
Am I a bad person? - by sage_4 - 08-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Am I a bad person? - by 16 - 08-24-2004, 10:45 PM