Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Froot's recommendations
Beck - Follows the story of a Boy named Tanaka Yukio (nicknamed Koyuki) who ends up being friends with quite a talented guitarist (Ryuusuke). Blah blah blah - school troubles, blah blah blah - girl troubles, blah blah blah - band troubles, blah blah blah - struggle against "the man" to become big. Pretty good - dispite all my blah's in this:Pi recommend this^_^ 26 episodes, japanese audio - good quality fan subs.

Orphen && Orphen Revenge - Orphen follows the story of a sorcerer (how the hell do you spell that??lol) called Orphen and his struggles to restore his old friend Asali to her former uh... form!:otroubles with other sorcerers from his old school of sorcery follow him and keep screwing things up. 26 episodes, english dubs available or subtitled.
Orphen revenge i'm still in the process of watching... so i'm not 100% what the story is but it follows the same sorcerer and takes place after the events in 'Orphen'. As usual he's travelling around and trouble is always behind him. It's a very... uh, kiddy, anime.. but it's easy watching, so if you have nothin better to do you should watch it:)not sure how many episodes, assume 26... english dub available and japanese with subs.

Shadow Skill - one of my favourite animes, not sure why but it is:DEnglish dubs available aswel as subtitled. story follows Gau Ban, a boy who's parents were murdered by bandits and Elle Ragu, newly appointed Sevale (Highest ranking Vale), takes him under her wing as her adopted brother and teaches him the fighting art of Shadow Skill. Gau Ban has his eyes set on becoming stronger than Scar Face, the strongest fighter that ever lived. Elle's always getting in debt and breaking pretty much anything she touches - so they're always working to pay off her debts as they travel round doing various tasks and training.

Another update from the frootster ;o

Messages In This Thread
Froot's recommendations - by Ichigo - 02-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Froot's recommendations - by Ichigo - 03-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Froot's recommendations - by Squish - 04-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Froot's recommendations - by Ichigo - 04-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Froot's recommendations - by CloudFuel - 04-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Froot's recommendations - by Ichigo - 04-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Froot's recommendations - by CloudFuel - 04-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Froot's recommendations - by Ichigo - 04-03-2006, 05:11 PM