Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Announcement yO!!!
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the level of player activity on vadavaka servers has been dropping recently... and, of course, when fewer people play it becomes less interesting and more people leave the game. It's gotten to the point where there are usually no regulars online.

My point is that although vash has admittedly broken the rules many times, HE IS RIGHT when he says that the community is suffering without him. If he were unbanned, I (and others) would play more often, and because those people would play, others would follow suit.:thumb:

Something should be done to restore some life to the servers. No offense to the senior admins -- I appreciate what you do for the community -- but you may not have been on the servers frequently enough to realize just how bad the situation is becoming.:(

He hasn't had a model attitude in the past, but many people know him and enjoy playing with him. He would be good for the community.

Please think about this and consider giving vash another chance... just one more.

Messages In This Thread
Public Announcement yO!!! - by VashetheR - 03-18-2006, 12:05 AM
Public Announcement yO!!! - by Thrice - 03-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Public Announcement yO!!! - by Miagi - 03-20-2006, 03:25 PM