Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside)
Ok what the heck how about a little more spoiler space...
Only read below if you want to know some of the stuff that happened in the movie, including stuff that happens at the end.

You've been warned! :P

Ok I seen Matrix Revolutions today and while not being as good as the other 2 movies it was still pretty good.

Bad Points:

A lot of talking and some boring spots
Lots of kissing scenes
Lots of "I'm gonna make it home to you baby, because I told you I would"
Some of the special effects could have been better
Some things that didn't make sense that I will explain below

Good Points:

Some nice special effects
A few funny spots (Neo runnin in one tunnel of the train stop and running out the opposit tunnel in the same train stop)
Interesting and different end (like T3 the ending was not what I expected)
KICK ASS battle

I didn't understand how the humans have the ability to make EMP devices but didn't have a few of them spread around the base that they could trigger if they were about the loose part of the base.

Sure they might have lost some equipment, but I'm sure they could have yelled into the comm unit "shutdown" everyone could flip the off switch to their mechs (big robots) and then they could let go of an emp. Then power everything back up again.

They know how powerful their own EMP devices are so they could put their big power supplies behind lots of shielding and then just run jumper cables to the mechs or what ever needs it.

I would not have wanted the job of reloading the mechs. Just being out there would have been nuts, but those guys running around pushing a load of ammo infront of them is just insane. At least if you were out there fighting you have a big ass mech to help protect your butt. Ya I know someone has to do it, but still it would be insane.

If I would have been able to have a say about the end, I would have changed it slightly. Instead of just leaving their bodies there, I would have asked the machines to deliver their bodies back to Zion.

Then again with the ending the way it was, it leaves it open for a future movie or 3. After all it just leaves everyone in peace, but what if the machines don't like how many people leave the matrix.

On a side note, when all the mechs raised their arms in cheering before the big battle, an image popped into my head for a blooper they could include. The mechs were all standing close to each other and what if one of them raised their arm the wrong way, bumped into one of the other ones and started a domano effect with the last one falling off a ledge. LOL

So I give Matrix Revolutions a 7 out of 10 mech arms up. :D

Messages In This Thread
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by Gwarsbane - 11-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by MaGoo. - 11-08-2003, 07:20 PM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by Wha? - 11-09-2003, 02:31 AM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by GRITS - 11-09-2003, 10:25 AM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by GRITS - 11-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by Pique - 11-09-2003, 12:07 PM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by Wha? - 11-09-2003, 04:33 PM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by GRITS - 11-09-2003, 09:25 PM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by Wha? - 11-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers inside) - by Pique - 11-10-2003, 11:02 AM