Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL... banned from RFA server :P
On the point of his warping, I have asked him to get me a full spec of what he's currently running so we can improve things, but I would say that if he is experiencing things so bad, he could wait until the upgrade, I know I would.
I don't see how complaining about CK's lag is gonne fix the problem. We all play against laggers from time to time, and complaining about their lag isn't going to help you. Odds are your a better player then they're (considering the lagger wouldn't be able to follow your movements, I can't even, and my ping is better then most:P). The point is you have to be pro-active.
Well anon, maybe you should play CK before saying we shouldn't complain:P
i have acid
I was just on with CK and wow. Usually when someone lags that bad I just spam away. I beat him 3-0 but it was a pain. I asked him how can he enjoy playing but he did not respond. I asked him to sign up here and defend himself, but he did not know what forums I was talking about. I ended the conversation there with him. He did say that their server is being fixed and they might add another one.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Power and Glory,Jul 13 2003, 02:25 AM Wrote:He did say that their server is being fixed and they might add another one.
P&G you wouldnt happen to know which server specifically that he was reffering to as being fixed? If you don't its np, i was just curious.
No I don't. I was in game at the time and was not catching the whole conversation.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Apex i think hes talking bout ur server:S im not fully sure, i think he thinks theres a problem because it keeps getting connection problems and gets killed for the rest of the day... so im guessing that hes wondering whats going on...

but i am wondering... what is going on?:P

CK is also getting a new comp in a week or so... so just let him play a lil bit till it comes.
Normally when you play a lagger, it's either occasional, or not a regular. CK falls into neither of those categories, so it becomes annoying, and as he's getting a machine next week, then for the sakes of a week, he could wait out of respect:)
i dont see why people complain about laggers myself - unless they warp so bad they can get from 1 end of map to other in 1 frame :/
I, being a lagger, can vouch for how much harder it is for a lagger to play against non-laggers - u have to predict shots 2-3 seconds ahead of normal - and as u non-laggers kno its not always easy to aim and predict with a mere 30 ping - so add 300 ping to that and u'd see how hard it is to hit. Dodging is virtually impossible with 300+ ping as the server thinks ure like 10 seconds behind where u actually are, so u can dodge a shot by miles on ure screen and still get hit - which is damn well annoying.
I have played on both 33.6k connection and tried out a 512k - its a hell of alot easier on 512k, and i tried playin against a lagger on it - its still easy as hell in comparison.
I also kno what its like to play with 10fps cause i used to get that myself so i suggest u give CK a bit of a break for his lag - its not his fault.

I aint gunna comment on CK's actions bannin acid cuz i dont kno CK and i wasnt there - all ive got is wats in this post - which isnt much except whinin bout lag :/
so behave:P
I've also been there frooty... I had a 56k modem... a 800mhz athlon and a li'l bit of memory, but I still managed to tweak things enough so that I didn't lag too badly. Like I said before, when it's someone random it's not so much of an issue, but when it's someone who regularly plays it's more annoying;)
when i started to play hl and its mods i was on a pentium 2, 300mhz on a 56k modem...and i stilll kicked everybody's ass:D...the max fps i can get was 12..maybe 14 if i was lucky...it usualy stayed at 5-10...my specs were just as bad as his and i didnt warp\lag as much as he does..so i dont know whats wrong with his...he could be having stuff running in the background sucking up the ram
If I ever lag half as bad as him, tell me and I'll leave. He is wasting space.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
I used to play Ricochet a lot on 56k too, I just didn't lag that bad because I had a very nice machine... actually wasn't even that good, couldn't handle EQ very well so I played RC more. Fr00ty you're totally playable even as an euro, but CK is unbearable imo.
Write down the date and time. I totally agree with Acid on this one. His ping is 63 but his fps is horrible, i know there is a command to change this, but not sure what it is. He moves just as fast as everyone, but with a constant hesitation that cause shots to go thru him.
That post made my head hurt. Trippy will be a better admin than you'll ever be. Your reason for banning me WAS stupid, sorry if you suck and have bad lag, but what I said was relevant and omg... humorous! The only skill you have is your ability to dodge and go through disks without even trying.
now now children play nice....does it really matter if ck sucks...everybody sucked at one point.
|RFA|-CrAzYKiller,Jul 13 2003, 10:06 PM Wrote:I have said many times that I'm getting a new computer so you wait or don't play with me.
how about no chief...you ruin the game when you join..no offense..you should wait till you get a new pc because its near impossible to hit you cause of your lag issue
SWEAR LIKE CRAZY? TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU AND DD?!

My god man, for one thing, all I said when I played you was that you lagged, more than anything to see if you realized how much you were lagging, I didn't say it in a way like "LOL U R TEH SHITTY LAGGER U SUXX0R". I was pissed at DD for obvious reasons, he kept abusing every admin command he had, it would piss anyone off to have some shithead newbie teleport you around the map while in the middle of a match, me being in the air a lot, every time he would teleport me I would end up curving trying to save myself and falling.

I don't know where you get "swearing like crazy" from, since you can't swear on your server.
wowa... this thread has talked about everything... started with acid complaining bout his ban, then complaining bout rules and stuff, now its CK's lag.

Acid ur unbanned now so u have nothing to complain bout, i have no idea y u still complain bout it...
I was reading up on some other threads... then i read y ur banned for good by gwars... u r an amazing player... u've got the moves and the skills.... but ur attitude... its bad and its ruining ur rep... u need to calm down... play the game for what it is... obey the rules... don't like em? don't play it...

Ck's lag is his comps fault... he has a perfect ping but his fps do suck... hes having fun somehow so just let him be... it makes it more challenging if 1 outta 8 shots hit him:P so just let him be for now... and then wait till he gets his comp and then see him play...
mmmmmmmmmmmm flame wars...blah blah blah ck you suck..acid you're a jackass..its all good :lol:
ahaha thats a good way to put it soul:P
Let me end this topic with this:

You're stupid DareDevil.

You're stupid CrazyKiller.

Get new names and learn to read posts properly, good-bye.
hahahahah wtf... u only say that to us... but so many ppl r insulting u too... u don't say that to them.... get new names? acid_head.... acid_head... what is that... u got acid in ur head? is that whats burning ur brain? making it small?

acid_head...acid_head...acid_head...acid_head...drug_head...acid_head...acid_hea
...acid_head...acid_head...

is it the acid? or u just a major druggy?
...and that's what we'd call un-necessary. I believe it's time for everyone to just let this go and hush about the matter...nothing's being resolved, so just stop...
thats wut i tried to say at first...
you guys are silly
:P
And look how many ppl viewed... close to 500... if it does go over 500... it'll be pretty ridiculous... its just one guy getting banned... hes unbanned now... and hes still complaining, and still has his acid in his head... just stop the thread and get it over with.. acid u got to ur point... who cares now... ur unbanned... don't screw it up... go play somewhere else... plkay at holdouts... o yeah ur banned... play at OS .... o yeah u think there a bunch of 40 year old ppl.... ur disrespectful....
stop the thread and get it over with...
hey im not 40 im only 36
i didn't say it... acid did... and if he denies it... hes also a lier... and trippy also agreed and laughed... but heh, u shoulda expected it from him