Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Holy Day Has Come...
Good....no GREAT news! A badass has come back and can not only show how badass he still is, but prove to all of you new people who never got to see him that he is truly one of the best ever. Let's give a big warm welcome to none other than Knightmare! :thumb:
Whoo, welcome back I guess Knight. I'm new and haven't seen you before, so I'm looking forward to the numerous times I'll be falling during future matches against you! ^_^
Ya great to meet the great one. Oh and for the record, I was the first one to talk to our good friend.
*-=][_=-*
Okay man whatever. He's supposed to be really awesome. He's not Jesus.
knightmare is awed
*clap clap clap* knightmare has entered the building

welcome home

-frito-B)
lol, he probably doesn't know about this site yet. btw i got to play with him and apperently he is rusty (of course i didn't get to actually match up against him :/)
ty for the welcome:D
i feel wuved

(and yes, very rusty... my timing and aim is all off)
Just bring back them skills.. I never played you back in the day (that I can remember, maybe I was some random newb)... I always hear about these people, gemakk, knightmare, davion... yet I never get to play them and understand the greatness. I've played gemakk twice... both relatively normal games, but he was rusty at the time... bring it on old guys!
Welcome Knight =]