Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map downloads added to main site
Took me long enough didn't it. :/

Well I added links to all the maps, main problem is I just did the map files. If there was any other files that was to go with them in different folders I didn't add them because I don't know what files should go with them.

If you know a map is suppose to come with other files then please tell me where I can get the actual file for download.
http://pique.iown.org has all my map zip files. i haven't checked the map section so i dont know what's on it
ok, i'll download your maps and add a mirror to your site.
I saw a new map that I have never heard of before on that page rc_hellhole. I checked it out it is an arena map. GRITS used to have some odd maps on the other server when she first put it up. 2 that I recall were rc_power and rc_judgement. I never got the chance to play them and always wondered where she got them from.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
evil_admin gave them to me the rc_judgement cause the server to crash everytime it was brought up not sure about the other one but if you want them I still have them and they may work on lan game
I will have to ask evil then where he originaly got those maps. I've tried to do a search for them but no luck. I may take you up on that offer as I want to try to get all of the maps possible.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
a b