Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banner in Vad's Place
Ok, the banner reads something like "G-boy/Acid/Cloud vs. evil_admin... vote on the forums" blah blah.
I never took sides with acid or cloud, and evil started the poll. I took issue with one incident, one case of admin abuse, and aside from that I'm not particularly fond of him and I don't care for his methods, but I wouldn't call it abuse. It's not like I wanted to start anything, in fact I didn't, all I did was say what I thought. Don't throw me in with acid and cloud as having some sort of battle, all I did was reply to acid's post by explaining my position and opinion.
and I totally disagreed with the poll....so yeah..bye bye banner...
Let's see if I understand this:

g-boy: "I respect every admin with the exception of evil... I took issue with
one incident, one case of admin abuse, and aside from that I'm not particularly fond of him [evil_admin] and I don't care for his methods, "

Yet, you do not want to be listed in the cloud/acid/g-boy vs. evil_admin poll. It sounds like you have more of an issue of you are agreeing with than who you are against.

Makes no sense to me...but the banner will go down, if it is not already.

All you guys need to lighten up some. I was not pissed about any of this and didn't go after anyone based on their personality, style of playing or their level of playing. I was being an admin.

As for your case, g-boy, I do not recall slapping you for your style of play. I won't deny it since I have no memory of it and my memory is not as good as it once was. But as you pointed out push disc players get lots of hassling and I get my fair share and then some so I am aware of how players get hassled for their playing style.

Anyway, it is over...at least in my mind.

Happy push, decapping or whatever...

evil_admin