Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sims for Half Life
Where you control how your admins react in the adversity of n00bs, 1337's and other computer nerds all wanting a spot on your admin roster. Don't forget to change the map occassionally and boot out those wanting to spam your chat or you'll lose your rating amongst your highly competitive community....
what're you talking sbout exactly. . .
This should be made into a game... it'd appeal to all those g33k'5 out there ;-)
i always had a thing against sims because i always assumed it was a glorified chatroom, where one tried to get a purple diamond on their head (?).

if anyone can sell me on the idea of playing sims, i'm all ears. my friend's boss told him that he liked sims and that he was actually exited to be the mayor for a day or something like that. it just seems sad...i'm sorry.
(of course, some of you may be like "wow, he was mayor?! sweeet!")
The Sims is one of the only games I outright HATED.
bleh all my friends are hooked on some text game called "Sim Gangster".
i played the single player sims but not the multiplayer so I havn't got a clue what this whole purple diamond mayor stuff is. The game is more of a novelty, it can't really keep me interestee for more than 5-10 minutes (depending on how long a hous etakes to build) and even within that time I could be doing something much better with my life.