Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems playing today??
Anyone else having trouble playing ricochet on STEAM today? I have been trying
all day and it won't show any servers when it starts up.
I don't have rico on steam:mellow:
I see servers but I never use the Steam browser. I use ASE.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This happens to me too, that's why I was wondering if anyone plays STEAM Ricochet.
STEAM SUCKS!!!!

Ya I can't see any servers with it right now either. Can you imagin what it would be like right now if they had released HL2 and CS:CZ ontime. Valve would be hearing 100 times the complaints that it does now.

Steam is just a freakin huge screw up.
I don't think most would care. Most people don't use browsers that come with a game anyway. People use Gamespy, ASE, HLSW, or any other variety of 3rd party software to look for servers.
It just started working last night. I dunno bout that thing. I just start up Steam, click Games and double-tap Ricochet. Then the Servers link
which gives me about 8 servers filtered only for RIcochet. Pretty fast.....WHEN IT WORKS.
well i always used the in game method to see the servers, but since CS was the first game i played online, and the hl browser worked fine for me. Although i do use gametiger sometimes to see whos on the rico servers.
The big reason I don't use in-game browsers is the 3rd party ones have so many options, filters, etc to get what you want.
well the ingame ones do have filters, which satisfy my needs, unless im looking for a specfic person, then i will just do a view info on who is in a server.