Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smoking again
Grits said its okay to do this as long as certain people *ackhem* dont start "endorsing" illegal drugs. Kinda hard to do consdering my life and what im doing to stop smoking- Saturday : Get high again. No cigarettes though.
I really don't give a shit.
if you dont give a shit dont reply/post then. The fact that you posted that you dont give a shit implies you give enough of a shit to post that.
but screw it obviously no one gives a shit so just talk about all your weed things again and just get it locked already, for the better anyway.
Hell why not just have an admin delete it, and yeah do that if you see this any1.
Quote:as long as certain people *ackhem* dont start "endorsing" illegal drugs

That's what I was replying to, sorry if you took it another way. That line has lost all meaning to me, it's like calling someone a terrorist these days, you don't really know what it means anymore. Weed is not illegal as long as you live in the right country. It's not like I'm talking about some HARD drug and how cool I am for doing it.
acid i wasnt pointing a finger at you i was poiting the finger at me. We got the shit all riled up and people kept adding on to it. Point is that grits said no endorsing and apparently we did that or someone did that, which isnt exceptable. By all means though, i was putting the blame on myself for indulging in the idea of that miracle stuff.
btw yeah its harmless but its still illegal regardless. I dont like it anymore than you do, god knows whatll happen if i get caught with that kind of stuff. Again, the law isnt always right but you take certain risks disobeying it. Man i got one of those sharper image air purifiger thingies, my parents bought it, and i swear im getting high off all the damn oxygen and "clear air" its putting in my room. Those things are amazing, but like 400 dollars.
ok this may surprise a couple people but I wish they would make weed legal in the states...all of them and not just medicinal. I might actually try it then;)
just my opinion, but until it is we don't promote its use in public forums.
"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

oh and tripp that 'clean air machine'..... is it an ozone generator? I hope not that is what is used to induce lung problems in mice...ozone is not good for your lungs...FYI
My ass is fine...

...but O3 is bad....
i dunno its one of those air purifiers thingies from the sharper image company. It said something about ozone and oxygen in the packet. I dunno, i doubt its bad for you theyve sold millions of em. I just like it cus i can smoke a bowl and it filters out the smell and smoke in under a minute.
GRITS he's referring to those as-seen-on-TV things. It's just an electrical appliance that supposedly uses ions to take impurities out of the air. A filter basically.

Pot isn't harmless but I won't get into it.
dude this things way more than an air filter, and it only uses 10 watts of electricity. Sharper Imagine makes some crazy shit. I dunno what did it, but its monday, so thats two days without smokes and i feal fine. Maybe its because of the other smokable substance? I wont delve into that, again, try to keep this weed free for the most part unless its relevant.
I know it's better than normal filters, I'm just saying it's an air filter... that is, it filters, it doesn't generate anything.
They are called Ozonators. My boss used to be CRAZY about them and had them everywhere in the lab.
You could smell that ozone when you walked in. Well...he's dead now.....
I am not sure about the negative ion purifiers but if it generates ozone and it smells like rain after a thunderstorm, it is not something I would want running in my home.
I was forbidden to purchase one for my lab when a collegue told the committee they were used in experiment to create the equivalent affects of smoke damage in mice lungs.

I think the jury is still out on the real benefits vs harmful affects.
I would say that ANYTHING associated with free radicals is harmful.
Just because it protects us from the full extent of UV light doesn't equate
to good for you to eat.

No Trippy...free radicals are not a hippy movement that hates the president.:toast:
Okay thats done, thank ya mister sand man.
i hope that means you havent given up on quiting smoking. :huh: ya ^_^