Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun with physics
You have to download them in order to play them, but they are fun to mess around with to get high score. Don't get bothered by the paypal thing they are free.

http://jet.ro/dismount/
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yeah, my record for truck dismount is 194K. The friend who introduced me to it got 198K that same day...

I can get you a screenshot if you doubt me.
can you save replays?
:(

they won't work for me. does it only work on xp?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oh, noooow it works!...sorry.
What's your highest score in the game? My highest so far is 124,931
how the crap are you people managing those scores. . .I noticed that hitting the guy or crashing the truck the same way more than once will come out with different results each time. . .well mostly every time.
That's not what I found at all... it's exactly the same if the settings are the same.
not on my game:huh:

unless I'm subconciously changing them ever so slightly every time, but I don't think i would do that.
i got up to 154,723 the first and last time i played it. my trick was to get the man's head stuck in the truck. it really racks up points.
I had his entire BODY stuck in the truck. . bah humbug. . oh well, it's still fun beating the crap out of him.:upto:
I have this one where he is stuck inside the windsheild, is that what you mean freefall?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hit Alt+Enter while it's the active window. Much better.
go for the head though because it does more damage....not the entire body.
I want to see the settings you use to get those scores and test them myself.
lol how'd he get stuck in the windshield