Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words from the wise(?)
Ahem, in all my years, ive learned one thing. DO NOT SMOKE WEED IF YOU ARE SICK! Yes, im a huge supporter of marijuana legalisation but the FACT is that it does lower your immune system. I started developing a cough while i was smoking last week and continued smoking daily up till friday. I woke up Saturday with full blown Pneumonia, now i gotta take an addiotional(?) twelve pills a day, which includes hydrocodone and guafenesin (3x a day), a kind of steroids to stop the wheezing(4x a day), and now anti-biotics(2x a day). Thats just the scripts, the other 3 are a combo of vitamins and shit i gotta take to make sure i dont get sicker. This isnt the first time ive gotten sicker from smoking weed, its happened before, but im learning my lesson this time. Dont smoke weed if your sick! Okay thats my 2 cents, prolly didnt make any sense cus im a stoned lil zombie.
*throws a pair of pennies at Trippy*

No comment.
Dude yeah I learned that like two years ago :/

I think I had the flu (not sure), well, I didn't know what weed does to your immune system back then, and I just kept on smoking for like two weeks straight, fed me up good, never again though lol
is it me..or is every other topic has to do with weed? <_<
No ss it doesnt, this is something that I was stupid to ignore and finally learned. Its just something to pass on, so dont patronize me. This isnt a thread for tossing little comments, its actual *words of advise* and what you said doesnt sound like much advise. Besides this is general stuff, not ricochet talk.
why do you think everything i say its geared towards you?
Because he's the author of this thread and it has to do with weed?

Why do you even reply to weed-related subjects SS? Just stay the hell out if you have nothing good to contribute.
lol you can contribute.. mr. expert on weed..look at me i do weed.i know so much about it..its so great lets spam the boards with it..who cares about your so called weed experiences...these topics are pointless..whats the point of having all these threads aobut the same thing..why not just keep it in 1 thread instead of making a new one every 2 hours B)
SS would you be happy if Acid Head spammed about cup cakes and pizza instead of weed? Stop being such a hypocrit, your telling us to stop spamming but your spamming about us spamming. We get your point, you dont like weed and you dont like us. We return the favor. Bug off. No ones making you read the forums, the threads, or anything we say. But you choose to anyway, because you love starting fights. Stop already, it got old a long time ago.
im not spammin up the forums..theres a differance between postin in a topic..and making threads..and who said i didnt like weed?..
We all know you dont like weed, youve put me down for it before, in fact you just put us down in a reply of yours. Shit man get your facts straight and stop lying to our faces. This isnt even a weed thread, its an advise thread. My advise was to those people who do smoke pot, that you can get sicker if your already sick if you keep smoking it. That was just some usefull advise i was pointing out, and something a lot of people don't know. But instead, you throw everything back into our faces instead of giving out some advise--READ THE TOPIC TITLE! Until you have some advise besides telling us to stop talking about weed I got some nice advise for you-just stop talking to me or acid head or anyone else you love holding grudges against, okay? Or are you gonna flip out on everyone IRC style? How many times do I have to ask you to stop.
lol ive never put you down just for weed..i said drugs period..because thats the only thing you talk about is how mcuh you do drugs..i doubt anybody needs advise from a kid on when to do drugs..and i bet 95% of these people dont even do drugs..you do realize that there are people here "Frito for one" that have kids and let their kids play ricochet..how would you think he would react if he found out his kid was playing a game and having a conversation with somebody about weed..there are more kids than you think on these forums..
Ah, there you go with the kids thing again. Okay i asked you to stop, now your resorting to our old insults, which get old fast, and im going to the better man here and just step away from this ugly mess. Throw whatever garbage replies you want now, dont care anymore. Bye.
i dont understand why you get so upset from being called kid..i call lots of people kid..its not a insult..its like saying dude
It's nice seeing you trying to start shit again SS, just stay out of threads you don't like. You still haven't answered me, what the hell is the point in replying on a thread with a topic you dislike? Again, you're just trying to start shit, stay out.
in your view im trying to "start shit".i wasnt trying to start anything..i was just posting my opinion on whats the point of having all these threads about weed..why not just keep 1 thread and post it there instead of spamming up the place
Because they are on different topics about weed...
One was advice from trippy and weed.
Another was trippys addiction to weed.
Let them post what they want as long as it is appropriate, and I don't think talking about weed is bad, so guys lets not this turn into a full fledge flame fight.
Your opinion is worth shit, nobody cares what the hell you have to say. Stay on topic, or just don't post. Is it seriously so hard avoiding weed-related threads for you? Maybe it would make you feel better starting one about McDonald's junkies (don't worry, I wont bother posting on it). Go outside, ride a bike, lose a flab or two, get a girlfriend, and stay out of the threads you have negative opinions on.