Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i get my wonid
i know its kinda i stupid question but i am trying to set up admin mod and i need my wonid and i have no clue how to get it
go into the console of the game...type status...look for you name....it's the 2nd number beside your name...like 7 digits or so...
Between 5-9 digits, depending on when your copy of HL was sent out. For example, mine is 138073, I got my quite a while ago. Either way, yes, just type status, you can see the WONID of others as well. Sometimes if a server has admin mod, it tells you your wonid as you're entering.
it when u first logged onto WON
i could have a cdkey from one of the first publications...if i JUST logged on to won now i would have a long ass wonid.
I also think they clean their system occassionally or something. Because I had a key I used when I first started playing CS, then I switched keys, then reciently tried the old key when I got a "CD key in use error," and my wonID was different than it used to be on the same key.
k.....thanks guys..................................................................>
Code:
<marquee scrollamount="8" direction="left" &nbsp;><marquee behavior="alternate" ><FONT FACE="Times New Roman" SIZE="-1" COLOR="green">
im juist tryin to see what this code thing does AND IF IT WILL MAKE THIS MARQUEE IN THE FORUM ignore this pleas</MARQUEE>