Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapelle Show
Too excited to let this slide..am I the only fan of this show? For those who havnt seen it but like "offensive" shows like South Park, this show can blow your mind its so damn funny. Plus it always ends in some hip-hop "celebrity" which range from small town guys to De La Soul to the GZA. Must see TV.
I only saw it a couple times. . but it was damn funny.
it is an awesome show :thumb::thumb:
Honestly surprised that people find cats more interesting than quality television.
Oh man trip! Holy ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** fnniest show EVER! I have to say my fav episode it 6 where they do that eminem impression, 8 mile thing. FUNNIEST THING EVER! And the MAD REAL WORLD! SO FUNNY< SO TRUE!! Oh yeah. best show out there!!:smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
*-=][_=-*
Here are some of my personal favorite Chapelle Show quotes, which are some of my favorite quotes period.

"It's called crack, and it's so simple! All you need is some Cocaine, and some bakind soda. I think I tasted apple and cinnamon too."-Tyrone Biggums

"Really, I love lesbians!"-Dave Chappele

"Dave, don't get too funny, or the white people will come and take you away. They did it with Whitney Houston, Sammie Davis Junior, and James Brown. They gave him back though."-Paul Mooney

"Is this the five o'clock free crack give away?"-Tyrone Biggums

"Naw man, you got it all wrong. Lysol had sex with Katie, I just filmed it. On second thought, I had sex with Katie too."-Real World spinoff

"Mr.Bigsby has finally come to terms with the fact that he is an African-American who was supporting the white power movement. The irony is overwhelming that a blind African American could jump-start a white power movement. Recently, Frontline found out that Mr.Bigsby recently filed for devorce of his wife of 26 years. When we asked him 'why, why Mr.Bigsby?', he simply replied 'because she was a ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** lover'."-Frontline spinoff

Sorry if anyone found that last one offensive, youd have to see it to get it. I really suggest everyone watch this show, it really is the best pilot and first season show ive ever seen, and I watch a lot of TV.