Poll: Do You Hack On Any Game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, And I still do.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Yes, But I want/plan to stop.
0%
0 0%
No, And I dont want to.
81.48%
22 81.48%
No, But I used to.
11.11%
3 11.11%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HaX0rZ
Just a little input after some cstrike guys bugged the hell out of me tonight with the accusations. Ok so let the fun begin then.:P
so four people are lying, and none of 'em are me

Edit: at the current moment 5 people voted for no, and i don't want to. . . get it? ah never mind i ruined now anyways
with hacking, why dont they just tell everyone that they won the game? its the same thing, when you kill someone it isnt as thou you really beat them so it is just a lie, to yourself and others so I dont see the point.
the other poll that was created the same as this one had 5 answers to the last one....no, but I use to......just to keep things current I thought I would tell you but I deleted the poll since the double up would confuse some....and because Wanksta asked me to
Oh cmon i cant be the only one that used to hack on Counter-Strike (it was about 3 years ago before i started ricochet).
Why did you hax? Was it to be on top or to just test them?
I played CS for 9 hours yesterday and it was FULL of the bastids haxing.

When you die, you can ghost the living players and this one guy was speedhaxing and
wall haxing BAD. They need the cheat finder software on STEAM like they had on WON.
These days, everyone is cheating and if you actually do good on a round, you get accused
of cheating. So many dix0rs in this world.
To tell the truth i used to do it to be the best but after a while i joined counter-hack the anti-cheat thing until i started ricochet.
when i was fairly new to hldm, i went into a particular server and was getting toasted. i stayed for about an hour though because i wanted to learn from these players. i kept asking for tips to help me learn the game. didn't get any replies. then at the end, one of them says something like ".asm, i got a tip, only the best foolz cheat". then he gave me the url of a website that had links to all these cheats (the website belonged to the clan that antix was in). it didn't feel good to be taken advantage of for so long obviously. up until that point, i thought all this cheating, haxing stuff was a myth because i was new to online gaming and i didn't think people would go to that much trouble over a computer game.
When i was really into Diablo 2 and 1. I would have hacks for my single player stuff, and I had a map hack for multiplayer, to help save time. Never had hacks running in any other game.

So im voteing yes and still do, I would probably have another map hack for diablo 2 online.
I use to have build hacks for Jedi Knights: Dark Forces 2 so then I could build different things when I wanted. Also, I use to hack Diablo 2 on single player. Never played multiplayer.