Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHEW....wutta weekend of gaming.
I don't know about you guys, but I had a blast this weekend on Vad's cs server with everyone. It is such a relief to play with mostly people I know. Yeah, there were a few jackasses who stole the limelight with some 40-4 games, but me and Wanksta luv them Police Shields...lol.

Thanks GRITSY for thinking of us. Ya just need to clean out some of those maps. They clear the
server when the bad ones rotate in.
Hehe, Wanksta now knows not to approach Beastie with a shield!! As much as everyone loves those things, I am loving learning how to take them from them! :ph34r:B):ph34r:

Good games, guys.

Beastie :D
so which maps need to be left and which ones come off or added?
I cant make that decision on my own...except I assume icyworld and de_dust are favs since I see whole servers that are 24/7 but after that I am lost
remove airstrip for sure. Unfortunately, unless you have a full server and serious money to start with, it can be a bit disappointing coz you die quickly and end up with zero money.
whats the stat page?
Remove havana, backalley, chateau, airstrip and oilrig.

That should keep a popular rotation going.

PS...I GOT NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED THIS WEEKEND DUE TO THAT SERVER RUNNING.
Told you GRITSY you would like it. Can I quote the lady, "This is fun as shit!".

The guns arouse her!:wub:
should have stats on the stats page for all the players on our server
stats page they are psychostats a lot of the CS servers use them
i pretty much cleaned up on the awards page.:P
Tak the Cruel,Jan 12 2004, 07:43 PM Wrote:Remove havana, backalley, chateau, airstrip and oilrig.

That should keep a popular rotation going.

PS...I GOT NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED THIS WEEKEND DUE TO THAT SERVER RUNNING.
I played Airstrip and didn't think it was that bad. Other than just coz other servers don't play it... why remove it ?
Good Times , good times. I had a blast this weekend. Shields...lol. Thanks for the server it rocks. Ill be seeing you guys on the site.
You posted FIRST to remove it???
Tak the Cruel,Jan 13 2004, 03:12 AM Wrote:You posted FIRST to remove it???
Yeah I did actually and that's coz I'm a CS n00b... :-D

I got cs_747 and airstrip mixed up.... 747 I hate, airstrip I quite like.
I agree with Pix on the maps, when they pop up everyone goes elsewhere then I do cus there is know one left. I would have let you know sooner but I am just now learning the map names :lol:
People only follow each other around. Problem with that is, you miss experiencing new maps coz it's always the same few. Until this server went up, I thought there was only 3 maps in CS:P