cs_assault
cs_office
cs_italy
de_dust
cs_militia
de_train

feedback please
I have dust cycling because it seems to be a favorite
remove CS_747 immediately. Inside the plane you are confined and for n00bs like me it is WAY too easy to be dead.
yeah...vote off 747....i hate buckshotting Net in that first-class, football field cabin.
lol:lol:
Tak the Cruel,Jan 12 2004, 08:28 PM Wrote:yeah...vote off 747....i hate buckshotting Net in that first-class, football field cabin.
Yeah, that's why I usually went the other way and killed ya whilst you attempted to locate the pin in the grenade that you'd already thrown past my ear with zero effect ;-)
yeah that looks good cept for 747.
ok 747 is out
good riddence to taht bastid
in it's place put de_inferno or de_dust2 they are not custom maps unlike fy_iceworld.

there are no assassination maps at all and that's kind of a shame. people play a map once, are dismissive of it and now we are threatened with a mapcycle that's more boring.

here's a radical thought: c-strike has been around forever seemingly. maybe it's time to have some fun with it and put in a bit of a twist. put some outlandish custom maps in the cycle...like maps that have xen backgrounds and like lower the gravity or something...heh. you can even spawn some houndeyes and gargantuas in the map. i've only played fy_iceworld and awp_map but i'm sure that there are some zonky maps out there we can play on.
Put some NIPPER maps on those are pretty fun some times.
servers try to do that but unless it turns out REALLLLY fun, people always think its ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** so ull never have a full server
either that...or the novelty simply wears off...but maybe if we thought about it somewhat, we can make it REALLLLY fun. my impression has always been that server ops who install goofy mods and run 'fun-for-five-minutes' maps don't actually play on their own servers.
go for it asm/Pique I will put it on...you know I will;)
I like kerms idea, we just implement some floating pads and turning in the air :lol:
Well you could always add custom maps and other weird ones just as vote only so they don't pop up in the normal rotation.
[Image: b_560x95.png]