Poll: What player makes the best polls? continued
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frito
14.29%
1 14.29%
g-bay
0%
0 0%
GRITS
14.29%
1 14.29%
jabba
42.86%
3 42.86%
:/ lil face
28.57%
2 28.57%
Gwarsbane
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best Poll Creator Is? continued
If the player you want to vote for isn't listed here...go look at the other poll
crap, I accidentally voted for Jabba and I didn't mean to. I'll just take the next vote for Jabba and give it to me, since I was going to vote for myself originally anyway. So what ever I end up with, add one to that, and subtract one from Jabba and we'll decide the winner from that, k :rolleyes:
wouldn't it be better to just subtract 1 from your score and then add one to frito's. not to be mean, but what if no one wants to vote for you :unsure:?
um yeah :mellow:

good idea Kermie! Sorry, I'm just up too late again, tired :Coffee1:and obviously not thinking clearly:zzz:
oh crap, i did the same thing, could someone that was gonna vote for lil, take that vote and go get someone else to come in here to vote that would vote for me and then when they do if they were going to vote for frito get someone else to come in here to vote and then if they were going to vote for grits everything probably would be okay.
What's next for polls? The best picture taken....the best looking guy in rico....The best player who isn't considered one of the best?
Should I start a poll, "who is the most awesome, chilling, death defying(slapped by grits and everyone else , syr dude) kid in rico" or do I need a poll before I start that, or a poll to answer that, or one to answer that, or that, or that, or that, or that, or that,or thator thator thator thator thator thator thator thator thator that, smack me i'm not lil. or do we need a poll for that?
:/ lil face,Apr 3 2003, 07:05 AM Wrote:crap, I accidentally voted for myself and I didn't mean to. Can someone who was originally going to vote for me, vote for Frito instead, he is who I really wanted to vote for. Thanks, I appreciate it
That's a big assumption that someone would vote for ya ;-)
netniV,Apr 3 2003, 08:04 AM Wrote:That's a big assumption that someone would vote for ya ;-)
Since when is having self confidence a crime? ^_^
The real poster is the person with most views.

1-Jooza > 2,722
2-Jabbahunt > 1,146
3-:/LIL Face > 918
4-Cloudfuel> 887
5- PunkGirl >821
6-Grits >675
7-G-Boy >630
8-Power & Glory >607
9-Pix >486
10-Shakira 390
11-noxious > 381
12-][imitless > 324