Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
white disc fix with 2v2
has anyone tried to play rc_2v2 with .asm's whtiedisc fix? i think i can fix most of the spawning inside of each other if the whitedisc gets fix (which can be fixed anyway if you read my site description). Anyway, anyone wanna try to get a 2v2 game goin?

and for those taht dont have the map, http://pique.iown.org
I would like to see this work since it would increase the playability of Rico tenfold.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I will work with you on anything I can Pique
.asm's white disc fix has a bug :/ I was looking into it and came up with a solution, but I had to retract it as that didn't cure the issue.
Quote:.asm's white disc fix has a bug :/

please try it out anyways...i'd be interested if it's better (or worse) than before. although, i thought this was tried a while back. i don't think there were any improvements. the 'white disc fix' doesn't actually fix white disc, it works around it.

i don't have a compiler right now and i don't have time to write one so i hope someone keeps up on this for the time being.
.asm,Jan 16 2004, 12:13 AM Wrote:
Quote:.asm's white disc fix has a bug :/

please try it out anyways...i'd be interested if it's better (or worse) than before. although, i thought this was tried a while back. i don't think there were any improvements. the 'white disc fix' doesn't actually fix white disc, it works around it.

i don't have a compiler right now and i don't have time to write one so i hope someone keeps up on this for the time being.
Vad's riccohet has the fix on it I believe. Quite useful, just there's a bug. I'll talk to you about it next time. I have a linux server to test with, and if you want me to help you out on that score I can do:)