Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum config question.
Why can I not put in a custom footer under my avatar like I could with 'someother' profile?
Do you have to post a certain number of posts first?
I think it's available to those who were in the first 30 who registered as an honourary bonus. However, I dunno what the limit is outside of that. Gwar or GRITS are your only hope.
Naw...i wasn't in that elite group before and I had that option right over your birthdate entries.
Well, the field is Custom Member Title and is on the Edit Profile page.
asm wondered what the special privileges were for the 'charter members' just little things that we could give that first 30 who signed up
Actually it has to do with how many message you post, that does not mean you do a bunch of spam messages thou to get your post count up:D

I can't remember how many its set at. I would have to go and get my password and log into the admin section and actually look and right now its 2 am and I should be in bed so it can wait. :D
I figured it was the number you posted. You need a minimum i guess.
Well, yes and no. What can happen is that some places AUTO-PROMOTE you based on a number of messages, thus the new group has the ability to change their title whereas the older one doesn't.