Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every one hate something
I also hate mowing the lawn. WAIT...I hate ANY labor. I will pay ANYONE to do my labor.
Please send me your rates for my labor. I will pay you overtime to wash my dog's ass too.:wacko:
g-boy,Apr 4 2003, 01:38 AM Wrote:"I hate people who are uneducated.
I also hate hypocracy."

*cough*hypocrisy*cough* :blink:

It's all good... I dislike common misspellings... I always correct people who say "your" instead of "you're," or as you said, "there," "their," and "they're." :angry:
As most people already know I'm a poor speller. =D In my opinion though, spelling is of minor importance, as whenever my spelling *needs* to be correct, it is.
PIX,Apr 5 2003, 03:22 PM Wrote:I also hate mowing the lawn. WAIT...I hate ANY labor. I will pay ANYONE to do my labor.
Please send me your rates for my labor. I will pay you overtime to wash my dog's ass too.:wacko:
haha, try to find someone who does not hate labor, I'm sure they're one in a million, if they even exist at all.
Ohhh...I hate how some girls like mystery when they're looking for couples and always end up screwing themselves over. Yeah that's really smart....and frustrating. <_<

But I still love em! Girls that is! ;)
oh you mean how *typically* girls always go for the asses that will end up raping them, cheating on them, or somehow screwing over...yea I've pretty much decided that being the nice, romantic, lovable, nice guy gets you...yea you guessed it...nada...nothing...jack squat...zilch...etc.
Well that certainly explains it! Why can't I be the hilarious retard I am online in real life?! Oh wait...I am...and I've still got nada. Oh well! That's how the hormone bounces! :wacko: