Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI Raids Hacker House
According to this article the house of a sanfransico native was raided and they confiscated 9 computers, all of this in connection to the source code theft of HL2. Apparently they had been searching for anyone with any records of having outside connections with valve Ip's as well as user id's etc. Other houses were raided as well. I wonder if they will send these guys to valve for a nerdy beating of some sort.
Already posted by Gwar in the HL2 forum ;-)
Damn you walt whitman!
I'm up at all strange hours of the day and night and when it comes to half-life releated stuff I usually find it quick :D
you know the funny thing is GB I pass this stuff along to people in irc and they think I am the one cruising the net for the information...thanks for making me look informed without having to get the search headaches:wub:
and thanks for making me look like a moron! :thumb:
Your welcome. I seem to have that special touch for doing that to people at the most oppotune moments.:)
netniV,Jan 20 2004, 06:27 PM Wrote:oppotune
Yes.
netniV,Jan 20 2004, 06:27 PM Wrote:Your welcome.
"You're" :idea:
...and net gets owned!
Quote:get the search headaches

You get those too i thought it was just me when i do my essay at the last moment and have to look for info.:D

btw: like my new avatar and signature. (The one behind the shield is not me or tak.
yeah I knew it was netniV:Precognized him right off
Net loves his shield too. I like to run behind him and grab it when he gets shot. Saves alot of money
doing it that way.
i think it looks like actor hal linden of 'barney miller' fame behind that shield.