Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's what the UN has in store for the US
I don't know about Tak, but I say that the UN is worthless because it's doing absolutely nothing to kill the possibility of warfare. All it does is stretch the rubber band to hold everything together. Why are there always such high tensions? Cause everyone and their mom's allegedly got "weapons of mass destruction" hidden in their back yard.

Of course, I'm only being vicious towards the U.N. because I'm frustrated with what the U.S. administrations always does.

Coalition of the willing? Perhaps the reason nobody's willing to back us up is because we're no better than the next terrorist. "Surrender your weapons of mass destruction or we'll blow you away with ours!!!!" That's not how it works.

Scenario : You and an enemy are both pointing loaded guns at each other from within your coats with the intent to kill. Is he bluffing? He tells you to put down your gun, using his gun as threatening backing to his demand. I certainly hope you wouldn't be dumb enough to put your gun down.

Perhaps if the U.N. spent more time stressing this matter, and making a fool out of the U.S. administration to motivate it, we'd all be a bit more supportive of each other. That's how the U.N. should work. You don't get what you want with the prospect of a nuclear reaction. You compromise, and first of all you both show that you're man enough not to pose a threat to the other when you want their help.

Axis of weasels? Come on! We all know that the French in general are more intelligent and well-read than us Americans. If anyone's jealous, it's us. We have no friends that can actually do anything to help us(note: that can actually help us), and we're generally not as happy as some other countries that we ridicule. We're being bombarded left and right by everyone's blood-boiling opinions of what's going on. Most of us U.S. citizens have bitten the bait and are being reeled into the boat of Freedom Fascismo as we speak.

Personally I think the U.N. should get off their ass, quite pussy-footing around the whole warfare issue and demand the dismantling of all U.N. participants' weapons of mass destruction. Once we stop being terrorists, THEN we go and give a piece to those who refuse.

And by the way. When someone tells us no, generally the best way to respond ISN'T by cutting them out of trade talks. We're complaining about OTHERS being jerks?

I know, I know. I went on a tangent there...oh well.
:mellow:-_-<_<:angry:<_<:huh::idea::):idea:
What are you still doing reading this??? Go do something!!! Go bother your state senators or district representative!!!
:D

Messages In This Thread
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 07:59 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by SoulEvan - 01-24-2004, 12:01 AM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-24-2004, 12:05 AM