Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's what the UN has in store for the US
First of all, we have a lot of canadians in the war. A lot of the troops there that are part of your military are canadian, my cousin is in iraq at the moment.

Canada didnt support the war in Iraq, do you know why? because the US didnt have any evidence of weapons of mass destruction and like evan said they have yet to find any. I am glad they actually caught Saddam, but as far as i am concerned it is a small light at the end of a very dark tunnel. If the US is so benevolent, and they continue this invasion through all the countries that have evil dictators, then maybe i will be more supportive of their quest. I dont see the US doing that. If by some miracle they do manage to brutishly stomp through every single country that has an evil dictator, you will have a lot of people that fear the US. Fear soon leads to hatred. If thats not reason to hate the US, then seeing troops march down your street destroying many things in its path will be. The hatred of the US will just increase makeing it at a larger risk of terrorism or military invasion. If the US decides to stop at iraq you will have many iraquies hateing you because of the people you killed. Like Bush said, Saddam has ties with al Qaeda it is not unreasonable to assume other iraquies will have ties with al Qaeda . Now you have people that hate you and are part of a terrorist organization, i smell another 9-11.

Messages In This Thread
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-23-2004, 07:59 PM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-24-2004, 12:05 AM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by [CAKE]anonymity - 01-24-2004, 01:32 AM
Here's what the UN has in store for the US - by Guest - 01-26-2004, 02:05 PM