Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny stat i found
This was a jewel.

Longest Terrorist Career - - 1077 75 Vadavaka

So when did being bad become a career??
she likes picking on us little boys.
Want another funny stat? I am in 8th :wacko:
Better yet, somehow over night I went from being 157th to 40th... ?!
I honestly don't understand the stats anymore. You can have 200 kills and 400 deaths and be high up in the list and vice versa.
Me thinks it's broke.

PS..when i said being 'bad' above...it was the bad as in evil...not in bad as in can't play. GRITSY has come a long way in the last month and can stand against anyone now.
HA! my m4 stat us up ;0
not "evil"
but maybe a might wicked...and I am sooo good at it I should make it a careerB)
um yeah... not evil but wicked.

slay the wicked!
I strike terror in the hearts of you all anyway... only because one day I might actually fire and hit someone...
I'm in 3rd now, wtf :lol: i know you dont belive me, quite frankly i dont either, so here is the screeny

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's funny cuz Wank is ALL OVER the awards page...but is ranked like 100th...

Me say it broke.
Hmm... who woulda thought I'd have a high ranking of nade kills? 7 nade kills in 4 hours... not bad... the 4 above me have all had more than 8 hours, and SS was like 19.
wow you use grenades?...you know I had to explain to someone the other day about your name and that grenade boy was g-boy:P
I'm 19th and 30th with different names :/ wish I could combine them.
RushJet1,Feb 7 2004, 02:19 AM Wrote:I'm 19th and 30th with different names :/ wish I could combine them.
stick with one name makes it easier. As for being 100th and being on all the awards... he'd probably be a lot lower without them.:)
I would have stuck with one name if I hadn't joined a clan:)
I still cant belive I'm in 3rd, RWS pointed out over IRC that I was actaully in 1st at one point.
He was trying to deflate your enlarged ego a li'l bit to give your shoulders a rest ;-) (ie, up to 1st but back down again now :-P)
I saw it anon you were first....fact is I think I pointed it out to you....maybe you shouldnt play CS so much if you are starting to confuse RWS and me :blink:
Both names are acronyms, both are admins and both always get head shots on me. Let alone being all around amazing people :wub:
*cough*kissass*cough*
Your right, its time for my true feelings to come out... RWS is my idiol :wub: