Poll: Which fast food place sucks more???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
McDonalds???
37.50%
6 37.50%
Taco hell
18.75%
3 18.75%
Burger hell
12.50%
2 12.50%
El Taco
0%
0 0%
Who goes to fast food?
12.50%
2 12.50%
I like subway why would i go to fast food place???
0%
0 0%
Should we kill slasher for asking some stupid question every week to me???
6.25%
1 6.25%
Fast food is good in genral not crap at all
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast food
yeah just hate fastfood
You took my Taco hell idea didnt you. I like Taco Bell how come people are voting bad about it.
mickey D's sucks the most. its dried out soy products.
It depends on whut you think suxs. The service or the food?

As said before...I eat Taco Bell EVERY day at lunch. The service at this particular
Bell is the worst and slowest I've ever seen, but I luv the food. The workers all
weigh about 300 pounds and looked stoned every day. Most have homemade
tattoos on their arms which say Pookie or Tyrell...but it's the FOOOD man!!
Fast food will always be edible, I mean, they do have to sell it. It will never be great, mostly because that takes too much staff training (instead of "push this button here and wait"), and preparation time.

So far I have yet to see a fast food joint with portions I can remember eating. Ever notice in the commmercials how the person eating the food holds it with their finger tips so it doesn't vanish in their hands? That's a portion even an anorexic could finish, and I don't know how anybody gets enough of those daily without six figure income.
Fast food is too fating and greasy thats why i dont like it
So far the best fast food burger joint i have eaten at is licks, its like double the price but 6 times the food. Its a canadian only thing tho, sorry guys.
Hey Wanksta, did you hear about that guy that worked at Taco Smell a few years back that got busted for jerking off into the sour cream container? Guess he had worked there for years before they caught him :/
:/ lil face,Feb 6 2004, 10:10 PM Wrote:Hey Wanksta, did you hear about that guy that worked at Taco Smell a few years back that got busted for jerking off into the sour cream container? Guess he had worked there for years before they caught him :/
AW.... And I liked taco bell too use to go there every week and ask what a chalupa is and not even bother ordering it heh and every time the same employee asked "You mean to tell me you have never been to taco bell before". Heh just the way he said it cracks me up.

Guess I won't be eating there for a long time now heh. But then again, I don't even like sour cream. AHHH just the thought of.... *Gag*
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

fast food makes me feel icky after i eat it but i do like the taste of a lot of fast food though. i do think carl's jr. is the greatest with the six dollar western. wendy's is pretty good too...i think they have the best fast food salads. the nuggets at mcdonalds are the only things i like there...their commercials are horid and that's a turn-off. taco bell is inexpensive but the food is really generic. del taco and taco time are better but more expensive. anyways, i quit fast food and pack my lunch now so i can have more control over my nutrition and save some money...it really adds up.
Ph@5+ ph0oD 5UCk$ BUt I WIlL 0wNZ0R J00 4LL hahaha
HEY LIL....that wasn't the sour cream he was doing that in....he was making Santa Fe Chalupa sauce....