Poll: Which is better, crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crunchy
47.06%
8 47.06%
Smooth
47.06%
8 47.06%
I am allergic to anything with peanuts
5.88%
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrunchy or Smooth
Some people say smooth is better then chrunchy. I dont see why, granted there is the spreading issue with crunchy, but its the price you pay for good food.

Edit: and no I am not turning into slash :angry:
Back in the 70's, I did a tour in Thailand, oh god...the acid, the girls, the peanuts. I haven't touched a peanut ever since!

jk I like crunchy:D
Here is a hardcore crunchy fan because everyone knows thailand butchers it. Plus girls and acid doesnt mix with it. ^_^
the crunchy hurts coming out the next day though :/
Crunchie rules... UNLESS you do Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread sarnies, then you should alternate and mix up the sarnies to make a nice taste contrast.
What are sarnes net? And i see we have a smooth fan. Dont feel to ashamed ^_^
WOW, im the only person that likes smooth peanut butter^_^, maybe its becuase smooth is what i amB)
I think i have a new poll? is blazed smooth?
yes
no
I am allergic to anything with peanuts
:P
I think it all depends on what you are using the peanut butter for.....out of the gutter (you know who you are) If I am cooking I usually use crunchy because you need the flavor but the texture of the peanut pieces adds to the dish creamy/smooth is better on toast or an apple I think and crunchy is best by the spoon full:D
hmm, smoth peanut butter was good with rice krispie squares. I havent tried crunch with it, but i imagine it would be good. You just melt down the peanut butter and butter at the same time.
GRITS,Feb 7 2004, 07:07 PM Wrote:I think it all depends on what you are using the peanut butter for.....out of the gutter (you know who you are) If I am cooking I usually use crunchy because you need the flavor but the texture of the peanut pieces adds to the dish creamy/smooth is better on toast or an apple I think and crunchy is best by the spoon full:D
damn it, I thought you weren't gonna share about that ... I told you I'd treat ya some time... ;-)
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Feb 7 2004, 05:04 PM] What are sarnes net? And i see we have a smooth fan. Dont feel to ashamed ^_^
sarnies = sandwhiches.
Wow anon are you trying to be like me:D:thumb:i have my own little poll fan now:D
I love smooth. Best shit ever.
Slasher-186.2,Feb 7 2004, 05:46 PM Wrote:Wow anon are you trying to be like me:D:thumb:i have my own little poll fan now:D
Sure rummy. :thumb:

Quote:I love smooth. Best shit ever.
Smooth takes away from the atomsphere that is peanut butter. Wank you've inspired me. Wank said on IRC that if there is no crunchy peanut butter, he will crush up bits of peanuts and mix it into the smooth. Wank, you are a god. You can make me a sandwitch anytime you want buddy.

I expected smooth to make a comeback, but mainly from the older guys, because they would have grown up with it. Crunchy is a relatively new thing.
It's peanut BUTTER... I don't have chunks of stuff in my regular butter! The thing is, I like my stuff to be creamy... the chunky stuff just seems weird, it's bothersome to me.
speaking of butter next time you have a peanut butter sandwich put some butter on the bread too...ok bad for the cholesterol but good stuff Maynard.
I always get the extra creamy smooth peanut butter...I guess I like the taste more than the texture of any food I eat
WOW, 5 more people are smooth like me^_^
Am I the only hybrid ?! Damn, I even mix in Chocolate Spread for the fun of it :-D
Oh choclate and peanut butter is great. Too be honest i find the texture to dull with smooth peanut butter, thats why i prefer the crunchy.
Quote:speaking of butter next time you have a peanut butter sandwich put some butter on the bread too...ok bad for the cholesterol but good stuff Maynard.
That rules, it seriously does, chrunchy or smooth. and umm....maynard?
I have done the butter thing... I do the same when I put it on english muffins too. English muffin with peanut butter... family favorite.
I will have to try that with chrunchy.
despite being english i havent got a clue what english muffins are......

super smooth rules. obviously.

it just mixes better with other ingredients, choclate, jam, marmite, anything.

hmm by english muffins do you mean a short cylinder thing with holes in the top.

if so the REAL name is crumpets.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
when you cut it with a fork yes, thats what he was reffering to. Chrunchy rules for choclate and jam, it just makes it more of an adventure. Not knowing where excatly the bits of peanuts are. "Wow that was not where I expected it to be" what could be better then an adventure while you eat?
Crumpets are most certainly not english muffins. An english muffin is more bread than pancake, and comes in two connected halves which you split apart and toast (unless you're crazy or something). Before being split the english muffin is rather symmetrical and unremarkable.
Omg, I can't believe my fellow countryman does not know the difference between crumpets and muffins... still Potato Cakes... now those are so yummy they are to die for and I now have a craving for them having thought about it and the god damn shops are shut ... mwah!
Me likes taking a whopping spoonful of Skippy crunchy and sliding it all over
a Hershey's Bar. MMMMMMM!
By english muffins do you mean like those things the McDs breakfasts come in??????? thats not a muffin, despite gd old Ronald Mcdonald saying it is.

A muffin is a massive bun with blueberries or choc chips in. its very unlikely to go with peanut butter. ok??

mind you..... scotch pancakes really do rule (are they really scottish?????)

sry im just trying to figure out what u guys consider an "english" muffin to be.

whilst im here im gonna start a new poll..... slash doesnt have a monoploly on pointless questions.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
They are those things that reside on the outside of X McMuffins, between the paper and middle (X). However, those are very cheap english muffins.