Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Albums
Along with others (today was a popular day) the new Incubus and LostProphets albums came out today. They are both pretty cool. Incubus seems to be going for more of a raw, live sound, while the LostProphets went in the opposite direction, sounding a little smoother, and a little heavier too. Both are cool, and different from their other works.

I somehow managed to get the special edition Incubus cd with dvd for only 10 bux. The LostProphets cd was a bit hard to find (it being english and all) but after 2 bestbuys and a media play i finally found it at borders for the usual price (14). I also found a standard edition of the Incubus album for $14. lucky me on the 1st one i guess.
good picks! I plan on getting both, but am more interesting in the Lost Prophets. I really am enjoying The Darkness right now, good stuff.
lol, the darkness is crazy. i love that guys voice.

i believe in thing called loooooooooooove
thats probably the best song on the album, but it's a classic!

I know you guys aren't into the heavier stuff, but I'm looking forward to new Slipknot and Slayer new one, Dave Lombardo is back in the band again:)

Anyone have the new Sevendust? I want to pick it up soon also. My buddy is going to see them tomorrow night
don't buy slayer, if u want something more heavy buy MegaDeth - Capiol Punishment, its a collection with greats songs of the band or Soil - Scar, also nice cd.
well I can buy that too, but I'm definately getting Slayer too to hear that wicked drummer! You want to hear a tasty drummer, Dave Lombardo is the definition of tasty
tast·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tst)
adj. tast·i·er, tast·i·est
Having a pleasing flavor; savory.
sage_4,Feb 3 2004, 08:34 PM Wrote:Incubus seems to be going for more of a raw, live sound
yeah it seems to be the fad lately for some bands, Metallica and Korn to mention a few. I don't care for it. Incubus may be the exception, but I tend to like the overproduced sounds like Metallica's And Justice for All, The Black Album and Korn's self titled and Life is Peachy.

How do you rate the new Incubus compared to Science, Make Yourself and Morning View?
anyone have the new sevendust? I see them on sunday, can't wait. But it's kinda wierd cuz I haven't heard anything off the new one!
I've only heard Enemy and that was a good one. Have a good time at the concert, wish I was going with ya, we'd make a good team in the mosh pit;)
I have the new sevendust. Its hard to describe, instrumentally i think its quite good, although i think the guitarists make a bit too much for lajon and his vocals. I think he tries to say to much during the chorus and it losses meaning. Its hard to describe, listen to it first, before buying. I have home, and seasons, and my sister has animosity, its deffinatley the worse one, but still not bad. I'd say the best song on the album would have to be skeletons song.

I still have to find fake sound of progress by lost prophets, but i will look into their new stuff. I am really looking forward to new switched, they have been working on it for quite awhile now, and their debult album was simply amazing. I have been listening to their stuff for about 3 years now (wha will have to correct me if im wrong) and i still love it. I am a big slipknot fan and would love to hear their new stuff. Hopefully it will be out soon.

Edit: i was going to see sevendust but i couldnt afford it :(
I just found out about ill nino's new album. I have heard a few songs and so far, I love it. If you were a fan of the first you will love the second. :heartbeat: :thumb:
I don't know what to think about ill nino, haven't heard anything yet. I suppose I'll go to roadrunner's website and see if i can find any free mp3's there. Have you heard any of the Damage Plan cd yet? I like the one song I heard and video I saw on mtv
Wasnt a big fan of that song, it was ok, nothing special.