Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATCHES SET
Ok I will update the names to the correct forms but I wanted to get this out. It was set up much like the last tournament....very randomly and impartially
thanks to the irc gang for keeping me honest :wub:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I know i will want the cake tag on, i think all of us do.
Can I remind everyone in my group, I'm on GMT:)
hmmm my predicted position..... last in my tier.

dammit i asked not 2 be with miagi:P
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
With me? You would rather be in the tier with the two cakes? LOL DL :lol:. Avoiding one cake is hard but two :unsure:. Umm. Any new rules?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Miagi,Feb 11 2004, 02:24 PM Wrote:Umm. Any new rules?
"new rules"??? not sure if they are new but I am hoping this is a good sportsman tourney.
I think spawn kills have always been against decorum and they will continue to be against the rules. The Double Kill bug has been fixed thanks to .asm and net and evil_admin has compiled it for Linux and it is on VADs, where all the matches should be played.
I guess the only controversial rule will be spamming that spawn kills habitually.
Spamming push disk is a way to gather points and is just a different strategy...when you don’t give the opponent time to spawn...that is just poor sportsmanship and you might as well be shooting fish in a rain barrel...not the kind of tournament I think we should have. I am not really worried about it because all of the people in the tournament are regulars and don't normally have the 'noob' pattern of play...well except that one guy...but I am sure he wont in the tournament.
:blsh: I told you that i would stop for the tournament.
:upto:
GRITS,Feb 12 2004, 04:43 AM Wrote:when you don’t give the opponent time to spawn...that is just poor sportsmanship and you might as well be shooting fish in a rain barrel...not the kind of tournament I think we should have. I am not really worried about it because all of the people in the tournament are regulars and don't normally have the 'noob' pattern of play...well except that one guy...but I am sure he wont in the tournament.
I checked, and I don't see Shalk's name up there... and looking through the rest, then I am at a loss as to which one you are refering too...
Miagi,Feb 11 2004, 08:24 PM Wrote:With me? You would rather be in the tier with the two cakes? LOL DL :lol:. Avoiding one cake is hard but two :unsure:. Umm. Any new rules?
er yeah gd point.

i am actually on holiday in case ur wondering. im signing in on a friends uni account whilst promising not to get him chucked off.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Looks like things are starting to roll

anyone want to 'watch the match with me on irc? I will be on 10 Omaha time

Quote:Ok wednesday, which is tonight, at 8 pacific, which will be 11 EST for us and 9 for you wank.
Annatar,Feb 10 2004, 10:29 AM Wrote:hmmm my predicted position..... last in my tier.

dammit i asked not 2 be with miagi:P
Well, you weren't last:)
NO WAY ! ! ! WHA ACTUALLY LOST A DM TOURNY ! ! ! Good luck on you next round guys.
Wanksta,Feb 24 2004, 12:58 AM Wrote:NO WAY ! ! ! WHA ACTUALLY LOST A DM TOURNY ! ! ! Good luck on you next round guys.
technically .. he wasn't playing to win... he just wasn't playing at all.
ok, can this be any worse, i'm in with 2 cakes? I go from not being noticed in the tourney to being the lone deer with two .50 caliber's taking a bead on me. And here I thought I used to be in Grits favor.:hide:

ps. I just wanted to say that the rush clan is one of the nicest around.:ghost:
Well we are if you spell around correctly:P

Its going to be a tough tier no matter what with gboy, yoshi and RJ having an equal chance of making it to the next round.