Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIER 1 set up your match here #1
Doh-_-
have fun in ohio Jabba!
Yeah... I was... got back last night, but she was spending the night so I didn't have much time for ricochet (I love it when my roommate is gone...). Anyway, I'll be free from either 10am-1pm pacific or after 8pm... and then tomorrow I'm free pretty much anytime except from 9-10pm (when 24 is on).
today is no good for those times. tommorow would be better if we can do it before 1pm mtn.
26th Thursday at noon mtn?
for those of you just waiting for me to beg

PLEASE

edit changed the date sorry about that
I will beg to, pleaseeeee and so forth.

I should be able to ref for that match, but i work on thursday at 4 est, i think thats 2 mnt. I will see if wha, can ref as well, incase i have to leave or get ready for work.

edit: i belive thursday is the 26th ;)
That will work for me.
yeah, that's fine.
what time is that GMT then ? 8pm? its good for me if it is.:)
I will be at work untill 3c....... anytime after is good. Plus anytime today is good too
can we do the suggested time of 12 mnt and move it a few hours later for blazed?

my only worry is that it becomes too late for frooty. Blazed gets back at 3 central, which is 4 EST and i think 10 GMT. Will that work for everyone?

I guess we should start it at 3:30 central to give blazed enough time to get back. Is that ok?
good for me
Still fine for me... I have class at 8-9:15am pst, then a lab from 6pm-usually around 8-8:30 but can go until 10 sometimes. That's way too late for all of you.
Quote:I guess we should start it at 3:30 central to give blazed enough time to get back. Is that ok?
no, i'm in class at 2:30pm mtn (i won't get home until 4pm).
should we try for 4 mountain?

I think thats 3 for gboy, 5 for jabba. My only concern is it being too late for frooty.
It'd mean skipping a class for me, but I usually skip this one anyway.
i'll do any time up to 12gmt:)
Alright, sounds good, so I think we should shoot for 3:30 pst, 4:30 mtn, 5:30 c, 6:30 est, and 11:30 gmt.
fine
agreed
5:30 OMG..........................................................thats fine:P
i'm withdrawing from the tourney, I have plans for dinner at 6eastern and can't change it, and will be off for about 10 days maybe, sorry for any bother.
are you for real:blink:
suppose he is for real; i guess we better wait until we can get someone off the waiting list.
did you have the match, i'm home now
setting up something for you guys when do you leave
first thing in the morning