Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Slayer Server
Out of sheer boredom of ricochet for me, I set up a Vampire Slayer server up
on pr0clan server along with our ricochet one. It is at 216.37.74.136:27015
You can download the client for windows at pr0clan downloads
It is 71 Mb but pretty fast on the DS-3. If you haven't ever played it...it's pretty damn fun.
Vampires vs Slayers and it has tons of maps including a vampire nightclub and cemetery.
If you're tired of playing rc_arena...take a break and try VS. I think you will like it.:)
rocket crowbar owns all other mods
surpise is good too
yeah...i used to play rocket crowbar alot too as well as...i think it was called
Ice mod. But if you've ever run a Rocket Crowbar server....IT'S MURDER on
a server. Lotta lotta crashes ! I don't know if the code was changed to make
it so wild that the program itself was made unstable. I liked the laser shootin
from the crowbar...lol.
I've played VS from time to time. Helps to remember I'm not great at everything...
i only have two third-party mods: vs and natural selection. vs is okay, but natural selection is awesome... really unique mod, they did a good job...steeper learning curve though...anyways i only played both games a couple of times...but vs is quick fun, so i will probably go to the pr0 vs server some time and slay you all...^_^
Me thinks the vampire chick is HOT!:wub:
I have vs. I'm not sure if I've played it before though.
Thanks for trying out Vampire Slayer Jabba...I told you it was fun. The
server address is VS.VAMPIREZ.ORG:27015
Need some peeps to stake!!
Download the client at http://pr0clan.sys-op.net in the downloads link.:thumb:
Me too, I'm Bloody ######
Man, that game is scary as heck, in Mummy map, I thought I was peein on my pants.. Aww.. It's fun though:)
Pix, I played Vampire on your server last nite, much fun. 1st. how come guy vampire jumps hire than gina.
and have you seen the grappling hook on some games?
I've never noticed that the guy jumps higer than Nina. Maybe it's her hot ass living dead thong.
Yes, I played the Hook server and I am working on that. Makes it much more fair to have a hook.
Have you picked up on the bunnyhop method for the vamps. You can haul ass using that.