Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIER 1 Set up your match here #4
please respond to each other I would like to see the matches set up for the first tiers by next weekend but by the last weekend in February by the latest.
why do i get the DM crew?
I am good anytime, I am done school, so litterally anytime.
Preferably during this week, usually free around 8ish est.
I'm good most any time during this week but i can't play Friday, Saterday or Sunday this week.
any day after 6:00 Mountain Time preferably a weekend

Damn im gonna die
Well I dont think that weekend slot is gonna work for rUsh. Guess the latest we could do this is on Thursday.
I sent a PM with this link to DL this morning, looks like this tier has thier act together
Has to be this week or next cuz i start drivers ed <_< March 1
have to be sometime next Tues. or Wed. around 6 pm
both days are good for me though i'd prefer at 6:30 or later
Both are good for me to, I think wank and DL are gonna have to duke this one out over when we are going to play.
That should work for me, I'll know by friday whether it will or not. Depends on my work schedule.
So will it work 16?
Im confused...Any definate date yet?
16-tha-pimpteen,Feb 10 2004, 05:24 PM Wrote:That should work for me, I'll know by friday whether it will or not. Depends on my work schedule.
He'll know by Friday, and should reply to see if either of the days DL suggested will work.
So this wednesday at 6:30 then?

please reply with anouther suggestion if you can't play then.
Sounds good for me.

We should adress the timezone issue, i know 16, rush and I are EST. I think its a three hour diffrence for DL and a two hour diffrence for wank.

Anytime wen. is good for me.
4:30 i cant do i got baseball practice until 5:30<_<
It's gonna be 9 EST for the time DL suggested. 8 should work for you right wank?
what time zone do you think DL meant when she said around 6?
I'm assuming pacific time (her time). I know its a three hour diffrence for us and a one hour diffrence for wank.
Wednesday should be good for me, sorry for not responding. My computer was junked to hell with loads of viruses and what not.
so 9EST means 7 Mountain right?
If so it sounds good to me.
8 or 9 pm pacific time will be fine just need to know GOD my DSL better behave so I guess i'll just keep cheaking GOD.
Ok wenseday, which is tonight, at 8 pacific, which will be 11 EST for us and 9 for you wank.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Feb 18 2004, 02:48 PM] Ok wenseday, which is tonight, at 8 pacific, which will be 11 EST for us and 9 for you wank.
OMG does this mean we actually have a match for the DM tourney set up??? ?
soooo cool
maybe this will be a catalyst for others

good luck all
I can't do 11 tonight.
what time is good for u 16? i can do it 7 or 8.
Dont forget about the time zone diffrence. DL is 3 hours earlier 16.