Poll: Worst day of the week
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monday
60.00%
9 60.00%
Tuesday
6.67%
1 6.67%
Wednesday
6.67%
1 6.67%
Thursday
0%
0 0%
Friday
13.33%
2 13.33%
Saturday
0%
0 0%
Sunday
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haha
Just wanna know what is the worst day of the week for yall
it's 'wednesday' btw...although i find your spelling more intuitive. however you spell it, it sucks for me. sunday is the second worst because that's when the worrying and self-doubt start:(.
Monday, because it's the furthest day from the next weekend.

Makes you feel sorta depressed.
I would say the pseudo-day of sunday night to monday morning. Both have a sort of impending doom slash claustrophobia style inevitability feeling to them.
.asm,Feb 9 2004, 12:22 AM Wrote:it's 'wednesday' btw...although i find your spelling more intuitive. however you spell it, it sucks for me. sunday is the second worst because that's when the worrying and self-doubt start:(.
Sorry .asm I corrected the spelling before I read your post....thought I should let people know so they didnt think it was you that was creatively spelling Wednesday
My bad day is normally Tuesday. The second bad day is Wednesday. Those days seems to just creep by while the rest of the week seems to fly by.
What day is today???
every day is the worst day ever.

guess the band.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Whoa someone voted friday :blink: thats like the 2nd best day of the week after saturday... Mondays the worst, cant get up from bed.
umm, that pop one like sum 41.... simple plan.

Oh, and it office space the main character was saying that everyday was worse then the last. So each time you saw him, it was on the worst day of his life. Its a really funny movie.
Sunday
Lots of bad memories and now my day off that people seem to be around to harass me