Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for discussion
I joined into the server last night for some CS. I saw 2 peeps playing the map survivor so I came in. They were 2 i don't know but had seen in the previous night. After getting in just one round, they asked me to leave because they were playing 1 vs 1 and they didn't want another person playing. I bit my tongue and said i thought that was rude but left.

What do you think of this? If you don't get 2 vs 1, then you will never get 2 vs 2 or 4 vs 4..etc. I am trying to be more patient with myself and everyone else but this kinda made me mad.
It's stupid- you should just play anyway. It's not their server and they can't hog it all for themselves. If you want get an admin and kick one of them out and say it's 1v1 NOW!:) j/k
me, anon and lil were playing 2v1 last night and we just made up our own rules to make it more fun.

they can't tell you to leave because they want to have a 1 on 1. take down their steam ids next time they want to chase people off.
I totally agree with what .asm posted. At the very least make sure to do something like "xxx - ran off server by a couple of n00bs".
.asm,Feb 9 2004, 11:20 AM Wrote:me, anon and lil were playing 2v1 last night and we just made up our own rules to make it more fun.

they can't tell you to leave because they want to have a 1 on 1. take down their steam ids next time they want to chase people off.
yeah what he said:thumb:
RushJet1,Feb 9 2004, 11:20 AM Wrote:It's stupid- you should just play anyway.  It's not their server and they can't hog it all for themselves.  If you want get an admin and kick one of them out and say it's 1v1 NOW!:)  j/k
yeah what he said too :lol:

and btw I will lock the server for any players who want to go one on one, I don't have a problem with the idea, just with the way it was carried out, thanks for not causing a stink, but next time tell them to email me if they want to play one on one on one of our servers....I am sure glad my "o" key works on my computer whew
It was not their server so they can't ask you to leave. Next time ask them if its their server and if for some reason they say yes tell them to prove it. They won't be able to. :)

If they are able to prove it... then run like the wind lol
Gwarsbane,Feb 9 2004, 05:43 PM Wrote:It was not their server so they can't ask you to leave. Next time ask them if its their server and if for some reason they say yes tell them to prove it. They won't be able to. :)

If they are able to prove it... then run like the wind lol
I'd be v. worried if they could prove it... ;-)
Tak your one of the main reasons GRITS rented the CS server, you should have told them off. It started off with asm and I being left all alone in the server and just decided we should do deagle duels. We tried the counting 10 paces but realised we werent actually walking. Then at so and so on the timer we would spin around and shoot each other. Then lil joined and we had awp wars at the long bit at bombsite A on dust2. It was fun, you can always make rules like that if there are a small number of people. We had some good knife battles to :upto:
Well, ya know i could have been crass with them but wut woulda happened was they woulda left
and i still would be NOT playing. Oh...well....I just picked a bad time to try to play. I had an awesome
time this weekend though playing with everyone. Wait...I said that LAST week too. lol

And netniV....what's this calling me SS the other day??? Is that good or bad?? :D
Does he snipe alot?
yeah, 'subset' games can be fun. we should write some of these games down so people can say 'lemme see...how about awp wars at long A?'. although, it's fun just to make your own.^_^
Tak the Cruel,Feb 9 2004, 12:12 PM Wrote:And netniV....what's this calling me SS the other day??? Is that good or bad?? :D
Does he snipe alot?
People are starting to get mad at me for shielding but i just like to play for fun and shielding is really fun.:huh:
Wanksta,Feb 10 2004, 02:13 AM Wrote:
Tak the Cruel,Feb 9 2004, 12:12 PM Wrote:And netniV....what's this calling me SS the other day???  Is that good or bad??  :D
Does he snipe alot?
People are starting to get mad at me for shielding but i just like to play for fun and shielding is really fun.:huh:
no, if it wasn't for that shield you'd die a lot more and you know it ;-) That's what makes it fun.