Poll: Is mayonaisse the food of the gods?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.83%
5 20.83%
no
54.17%
13 54.17%
maybe
12.50%
3 12.50%
what was the question again?
4.17%
1 4.17%
ony if youre a penguin
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayonaisse
simple enough.... is it?
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Mayonnaise sucks. It's just cholesterol full grease.
Its a must have for any sandwitch with meat. I'd put it in the chrunchy peanut butter category, but its just a diffrent genre.
If the gods are fat then yes...personally i like mayo on my sandwiches but it is full of fat. I said yes though cuz its good.
yeah, mayo rocks. try mixing it with equal amounts of ketchup and dipping your french fries in the mixture...yummy^_^
nooo the best on fries is honey, I guess I will have to try that out... maby, mayo smells nasty but completes a sandwhich.:)
try mixing it with sweet chilli sauce and putting it on anything. its like one step up on the ketchup thing.

also goes with mustard, curry sauce, mushy peas a strange bbq/ketchup/mayo combo someone mentioned to me recently, and garlic sauce.

and pretty much any non sweet food.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
.asm,Feb 11 2004, 01:33 AM Wrote:yeah, mayo rocks. try mixing it with equal amounts of ketchup and dipping your french fries in the mixture...yummy^_^
:lol:I do that too
its called thousand island dressing, lol
LOL jabba....shhhh..that's also the 'secret sauz' on Big Macs.

It's amazing what a little egg white and oil can make.

You're right. All it is is emulsified oil and water. The egg white acts as the emulsifier (stabilizer) and lets the oil
and water blend together. I just HATE that white color...but it sure is good on a nice fat roast beef sammich.

I wouldn't call it 'food of the gods' in my eyes. That would be raw cake mix powder. Open a box of Duncan Hines and dig
in with a spoon. Drink a nice cold glass of milk behind it and you got cake mix risin in the ol tummy. Mmmmmmm.
"Somebody's bakin brownies."-Eric Cartman
Raw choclate chip cookie dough. You need a huge glass of milk for that. Its really filling because according to GRITS it expands in your stomach. Whats also really good is if you mix it with ice cream.

Any turkey sandwitch needs mayo or any commercial substitue. Its just bruital without it.
Yes anon... you know they make ice cream with the cookie dough already in it??? :thinkey::P
I knew somebody was gonna say that. Too bad that ice cream doesn't have more than a couple spoonfuls in it, or come in non-vanilla flavours.
They have like 3 parts ice cream and 1 part cookie dough, this is the opposite of that, the ice cream is just to replace the milk that raw cookie dough induces.
Yes the turkey needs the lube of mayo to get downt he gullet.:D
I didn't know that Mayo was edible.
It's like eating pure fat.
HAM AND CHEESE WITH MAYO :wub:
arby's

:huh: