Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquake
We just had today an earthquake on israel, its very rare. it was a 5.1 earthquake, its not on the news yet so i will let u know first ^_^ we are all ok, im not sure yet but i think 2 building collapsed, in tel aviv and kiryat ono... well that is the news for now :blink:
glad your okay
We get very small earth quakes like once every ten years. They are just enough to rattle a few windows. Hope everything is ok.
I feel the earth move under my feet,
I see the walls come crumbling tumbling down.

song and artist...oh wait wrong thread

oh well fitting here too, hope everyone is ok, has to be scary.
The ground never moves under me on its own. I like Nova Scotia. :D
Gwarsbane,Feb 11 2004, 11:09 AM Wrote:The ground never moves under me on its own. I like Nova Scotia. :D
right right. . .you gotta help it move

hmmmm:huh:
Try living in California.
Gwarsbane,Feb 11 2004, 12:09 PM Wrote:The ground never moves under me on its own.  I like Nova Scotia. :D
unless you been a drinkin' . :drink:
I have a cool story about earth quakes. The one I mentioned happened to me on the day of my aunts funeral. In her last few days of life, my uncle and my cousin (her daughter) asked if possible, if she could give them a sign from the other side. To let things know everything was ok, and she was in heaven. The day of the funeral was a bitterly cold rainy november day. After the service we all eventually stopped crying and went to my uncles place for sandwitches, and to socialize. Shortly after we had a small but noticable tremor. My uncle comes running through the house asking people if they felt that and was acting pretty weird. We thought he was losing it, untill we approached him and found out the story. It made the funeral much more bare able to everyone, including myself.

Earthquakes are very rare here in Toronto. I think we get a noticable one every 10 - 20 years. You always hear stories about when someone wonderful dies, there is a huge storm or something.