Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best CS Score post
hrmm i am bored and i saw this forum and thawt of an idea.. i dont have any pics at the moment (just got my computer back) but ill work on it.. post what ya got :o
2-79, I thought I was owning till I realized that 79 was the amount of deaths I had.
My best #-0 (score without a death) was a 19-0. Kinda low, but it gets the job done. I've pulled 60-2 and very similar scores on a few occassions. I have a ton of screenshots of 25-5 and similar scores. But none are overly impressive so I don't bother posting any. The real high scores are from my old school days of CS before my last reformat. So, I've got nothin to show. I'll play some CS today and get a good screenshot:)
Just went and played a round. Got an alright score. Note I've got the highest ping on the team, the only positive score, and one of only 3 scores better than 1:2. It's much more ownage than the score would let you think when you consider that. Anyway, it got boring so I quit playin after this.

[Image: de_inferno0008.JPG]
I played on a clan server way back around 1.0, I got up towards 100-5, and the clan leader was spectating, the co-leader was playing. Immediately I was offered to join, and I joined. The clan actually consisted of about 10 guys that go to my high school... I admined the server for a while too. Damn clan broke up because the leaders and players were annoyed when bunnyhopping was taken out.
I used to have screenshots, can't find them. I do have screenshots of some nice scores on a small clan server (where I'm beating up on the clan members). Also back in the day, before I joined a clan and before I made my name grenade boy, in the late beta stages, I got 33-4, 40-7 on a particularly large server. The scores don't seem THAT impressive, but I consider them to be because it was one of my better days playing, there were decent players in the server, and a lot of them.
Anyway, other than that, I'm not a particularly good CS player. The really high scores were on relatively small clan servers, lots of easy hunting there. I generally get at least a 1:1 ratio or maybe 2:1 on the larger servers. And I suck 1v1. However, thanks to some friends, I am a master with the AK. It's the best rifle for sniping to me. And in full-auto mode, I have learned the art of aiming in the right spot so that the bullets are accurate.
i think my best score is like 16-13. probably the only game where my K/D ratio was greater than 1. i really suck...lol. i've had a few games where i'm like 8-39 or something.

my advice for people like me is find a server where a lot of people are playing, keep quiet and follow the best players on your team (i usually ask them first if i can)...that way you can kind of hide and no-one will start ripping on ya so much. if someone calls me a noob, i just tell them "damn right". i've found if you stick up for yourself and play hard, there's a couple of good players who will usually take you under their wing and give you some good tips.

and since i've been getting better at cs, my hldm game has improved a helluva lot :D.
Nooooooooooooo, why won't it let me attach images anymore????
work stupid image post

Me in dust before I joined PAGGOT. Notice I'm one of the only people with Cheating Death anti-hack prog(when it actually worked).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heh well let just say i named myself rUsh for a reason.

Surprizingly enough i normally get an even ratio.
hehe, my style pisses people off really bad. Espically during 1v1s. I use a hit and run tactic. Usually the other player will continue to be an agressor, even after he realizes that his agression is his downfall, and I'll continue to kill him time. Yesterday I 1v1ed someone for about 60 rounds. At first he was very difficult, I think he maintained a higher score for a while. So I simply adjusted my style and I ended up witha 2:1 ratio at the end :0
a b
I'm not an awesome CS player, the best I probably ever got was on dust2 on the www.letsget.bz server, I had a 50-5 (something like like) score at one point, when I left I was somewhere around 75-15. I play games better when I'm stoned for some reason, I totally SUCK at CS when I'm sober.
not my best but its upthere. on my old comp i have like a 100/30 score...cant remember the death...might be higher. But ive found that if you are able to get on top of the scores for a while, you are in the wrong server. I used to be better than my friend, we played at a server around where we live and eventually we could top it. i stayed and he moved on and went to other servers. He's now cpl :/

Wha?,Apr 16 2003, 11:01 PM Wrote:I don't believe in reducing ratios, it destroys any value that it once had.

Take two players (on the same team), one who camped their spawn for the whole map, and another who played it professionally. For the sake of easy math, we'll say the camper ends up with 5 kills and one death, and the pro gets 25 kills and 5 deaths. They both have the same reduced ratio, but who would you rather have on your team?
You want the guy who's 25-5. It's an odd concept that I don't even understand, but to get something like a 40-6 is exponentally harder than a 10-0. I've observed this a lot and I am pretty sure if some research was done to figure out exactly why it would prove to be correct. What I'm getting at is that a 25-5 is much more difficult to achieve than a 5-1.
I do not remember any particular great scores, but what I do remember is my 4 kill grenade (Militia tunnel) and my 7 kill camp on Dust2. They all knew I was there, too. They just kept looking down the ramp and I kept shooting them all. Man, I love to hear people whine and I sure caught it for a good 3 rounds! I rushed like hell for the next few, too.

Beastie
your right about that nox...i mean i logged on to play cs and got like 13-6 (all w/ a deagle mind you)...i was so happy...but i ended up at 15-33 -_-. i don't know why...my guess is that pple caught on to my antix, better players logged on to the game...maybe the server was laggy...that's it!....it was laggy :rolleyes:
this score is good even before the ping!

wheeee! triple glock hs!

Crazy score right there :thumb:
What a funny thread...

Anyone who wants to play cs, post a message or talk to me or something. I'd be interested to see how you ricochet players are at cs.
Get AIM if you don't already have it and IM me. Although technically my Rico career has come to a temporary end.

AIM = SoulEvan777
Kinda sad, really, I've been playing CS since about beta 6 (although I took about a 6 month break in there), and I'm not nearly as good as I should be. I mean, I'm not bad... always above 1:1, but I rarely dominate a server, and I completely suck with sniper rifles, the scout or awp. I rock with the AK, it's the only gun I snipe with. I think the problem has something to do with they keep changing the physics and hitboxes... hard to get used to. Also the lack of teamwork... when I dominate a server, it is because I actually get backup and my team wins. I don't play for kills... I rush and I go for the objective, or I just do my best to slow them down, that kind of stuff. So I die quite a lot, it doesn't bother me. When I'm on a team of losers who don't know what to do, and they sit behind me and block me, or they flashbang me, or crap like that, then I suck.
My CS life described in the words of G-Boy :D . I've been playing since the christmas before the v1.1 release. I didn't play at all last summer though =\ . I miss the days of v1.3. I was actually ranked 4000-5000 out of all CS handles. I believe it's safe to say the actual amount of active players comes to about 100-200 thousand?
So my best score ever...was like 32 - 10...or something along those lines. My best ratio was when I went 9 - 0...and yes I am teh sux @ counter-suck. I used to play during the era of 1.3...then it went ######...so I left and found rico. Now I'm back and better than ever, but it's just not the same...
Oh and my worst score ever in cs was like 0 - 98 or something like that...and in tfc I went 14 - 102...got the pic to prove it...! I've also gone like 100 - 0 and 200 - 20 in tfc...so yeah...good times!

I will say this... I held my own as a non-bunnyhopper in the days of the bhoppers. What's funny is, I was in a clan at the time, our leader was the best bhopper I've ever seen, along with others... so I did practice it, was never particularly good at it. Actually, the last few weeks before they took bhopping out with an update, I was getting the hang of it, I was just bad at implementing it very well. The clan fell apart because some of the guys whined about bhopping being taken out... sad. I never liked bhopping, I would never use it in a server other than our clan server... seemed cheap to me. Sometimes I would have to do it just because everyone else did.
I attempted bunnyhopping, but realized it was more trouble than it was worth so I became a player who was a mini-bhopper as I call it. Someone who uses forward, left and right, but just bounces around like crazy. It wasn't bhopping...but I did get going really fast and I would just hold forward down and face the direction I wanted to go. I also did something where I'd face left then right then left then right while always holding forward so I'd move at sharp angles...and up until now it's always worked...