Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time is it?!?!?
Um, what time zone is this forum set to? China? I don't know what time it is, aaaggghhh!!!

So , where's everyone from? I swear I won't stalk you! :blink:
Yes, this will be my little ramble section!!

Anyways, I'm stuck in webmastering. The biggest waste of time class I've ever been in. I can't stand it, it's supposed to be a blowoff class but the teacher is an idiot. We do the same projects with different names over and over and over and over and OVER aaggghhh!!!! When I asked to go to a room with Photoshop on the comps he actually told me I could do everything I wanted in Photodraw...PHOTODRAW PEOPLE!!! What the heck is this world coming to?!?!!? Help meeee. Someone destroy my school please!!!! :(
Go to "My Controls" to set the time zone. It is set on GMT, which is the standard for time (Britain/Western Europe).
SoulEvan,Apr 7 2003, 04:11 PM Wrote:Yes, this will be my little ramble section!!

Anyways, I'm stuck in webmastering. The biggest waste of time class I've ever been in. I can't stand it, it's supposed to be a blowoff class but the teacher is an idiot. We do the same projects with different names over and over and over and over and OVER aaggghhh!!!! When I asked to go to a room with Photoshop on the comps he actually told me I could do everything I wanted in Photodraw...PHOTODRAW PEOPLE!!! What the heck is this world coming to?!?!!? Help meeee. Someone destroy my school please!!!! :(
We have to use Fireworks Mx. We had to delete the pirated copies of Photoshop 7 we brought in:(I quit that class though so it's all good now.
Gaaaaaah, our counselors got pissy throughout the 3 years I've been here, so no more just dropping classes. But this can't be webmastering, it's SO USELESS!!!!! Thomas could teach a MUCH better class, don't you think Blake? (Athanas, not that dirty bastard tech guy that puts fortress on everything he touches. :angry: )