Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone playing cs?
ok I was gone for like 3 days while I moved... that was a week ago.

since then I have checked the cs server at least once a day, sometimes up to 5 times...

no one is playing at all.

Is our little CS 'fad' done already?

Beastie

(I still want to play at least a little bit!!)
Steam knocked the servers down for abit while they updated and Holdout's had some lag issues that caused really high pings. For the most part that's why no one has been in there. New DoD server up so a few of us have been playing there a bit.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I cant get on the cs server anymore. it says "client sent dropped' and kicks me.
did you put cheating Death on your computer?
But CD isnt on the server.
I can't even log on to Steam. It tells me invalid account or something, even though I put in the correct info...*sigh*
apex, go into settings and log out of steam and then log back in, thats what my problem was. you did revalidate your email didnt you?

yes I have CD running when I try and log on, makes me wonder if that might be the problem.

*edit* I am able to get on the server again woohoo, must have been cheating death that was keeping me from it
Quote:But CD isnt on the server.

You are correct Wank, but VAC is on the server. You can't have CD running on your comp and connect to a server running VAC.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have been playing a lot of DOD.
you need to log out and then back in. also, are you trying to run cd while there?