Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear not....Day of Defeat cometh this weekend
I just purchased a Holdout's server to run DoD today. Once I get it configured, we can try it out.
your the man PIX. I'll be their with you. :thumb:
I hope it's on a server where my ping is < 150... coz some of those holdout servers don't like me too much :/
WOW thx dude, you can count on me been there:thumb:
How many players
You'll know when I'm there... I'll be the one who has to respawn every 10 seconds ;-)
12 man plus 2 admin slots
so technically 14 man server
WOOHOO!
I'll be there, and like net I'll be respawning every 9 seconds (I plan on dieing faster)
insted of respawning I unspawn but I love to play so I will be there.
I cant wait. I enjoy it more then CS. You should also think about who you want to admin. People will be asking, but make sure you dont give in just from asking and or begging and or sexual favors :upto:

cant wait PIX :thumb:
Turtle,Feb 27 2004, 11:44 PM Wrote:I'll be there, and like net I'll be respawning every 9 seconds (I plan on dieing faster)
if you respawn in just 9 seconds, it means you lived 1 second longer than I did:)
who gets admin B)
I just got mail from Stefan at Holdout's and gave him my startup info for the server.
It should be up by tomorrow I would think. I will post IP here and on cDh website www.colddeadhands.com

All cDh members will have some admin status to do the main things. I need you to post in the members section your STEAM id's for me.
If you can't see the members section there, let me know.
give me access to members page
any word on the DOD server.....
Stefan has been having some networking issues and wants to make sure everything is perfect before
bringing it online. He is putting it on the same group as Vad's servers. He apologized but I understand and want it right the first time. TRUST ME...I will let you know ASAP when it's ready.
Ok, slightly off topic but there's no DoD section anyway... is text chat disabled in the newest DoD version, or is it just me that can't read or seem to send anything? I see no settings to turn it on or off. I have to rely on the voicecomm which I don't really do if my roommate is here (for obvious reasons).