Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier 2
9 EST 6 PST, fine for me, for reffing.
ok fine, tuesday the 16th at 9:00 PM EST
Actually I can't not do it.

So I can do it.
YOU GUYS DIDN'T SHOW UP!!! NOBODY...
UNLESS I'M MISTAKEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TODAY AT 9:00 PM EST...
I want to apologize for not posting sooner, I probably could have if I borrowed someone else's computer or used the library.

My internet has been down for a little over a week. Apparently, I was infected with a virus and since I'm on the University's LAN, they shut me off. I spent about 5 days with my girlfriend, and the rest of the time I couldn't figure out the problem. I reinstalled windows and had some problems, finally solved them today, eliminated the virus, and now I'm back up. Anyway, I'm very sorry if my non-response has delayed the match. I'll be available for another few days, but I'm gone for spring break which is next week, starting Saturday or Sunday. I won't be back until a week from Sunday. So we can get the ball rolling or wait until afterwards, or if it can't be done, then I will just forfeit this match.
GET IT DONE BEFORE YOUR BREAK

please:wub:
It's a damn shame to waste my friday.. but for now i have no plans.. if anything comes up involving girls i won't be there..
but let's try 8:00 PM EST on Friday?
its only 30 min. Anyone can committ for 30 min?
Quote:It's a damn shame to waste my friday.. but for now i have no plans.. if anything comes up involving girls i won't be there..

That took alot of nerve to say that. There were numerous times when gboy was waiting in the server for others and have the match cancelled.

Give the guy a freaking break for the one time he wasn't around. It's not like he didn't have a good reason. There are 52 weeks in a year one Friday for 30 minutes is not going to kill you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
That time should be fine for me.
I should be able to ref if im not working. If you guys dont have a ref, and need one, you can always go onto irc and ask. There is usually an admin on.
:lol:guess what.

:blink:

my spring break is next week. I'm leaving on FRIDAY 5:00PM EST.

So I can't do 8:00. The reason I wasn't at the 9:00 on tuesday was a bunch of meetings with professors cropped up that day. Bah.

I can do anything next week I think... I don't know... I'm really busy though. Possibly tonight I can do stuff, also tomorrow from 12:00 to 4:00 PM EST I can do stuff.
Turns out good anyways.. i got a date for friday so i won't be able to make it.. We'll reschedule.. Enjoy your social lives:D
My social life? More like my schoolwork life. Too much...
Holla when you guys can do sumthing?
Can we get this moving along again? Post up some times that are good for you for the next few days.
Monday after 4pm pst (7pm est) works for me. I should be pretty available around that time all week... and actually tuesdays and thursdays my class doesn't start until 12:30, but I'm guessing you'd prefer to not do it in the morning on a weekday.
I should be able to ref, except on thursday because of work. And unless i get called in, which seems to be happening a lot.