Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
still cant get on a server
I emails valve about this problem but I am still waiting for a reply on the email I sent them from about 8 months ago so I really dont expect a response. I am getting the steam ticket error (31) unable to log on to server to authenticate steam ticket.

any suggestions?
Most of the time to fix that you just have to log out of Steam and close it. Then open Steam back up and log back in.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Steam is a ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***. Remember that it is ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** and ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***. ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***, but ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***!!! ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** steam is craz ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** y.

***I'm Stupid for Swearing***.

Steam is so ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** that ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** it is getting ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** on my nerves ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** really bad.
i had to reload it.
log off your account then log back on
I had to reinstall it to. It sorted worked after that, now its working.
[QUOTE]Steam Status
March 3, 2004, 8:09 pm · Erik Johnson

Since this morning's update was released, the Steam network has been overloaded, causing many Steam users to be unable to login.

Until the Steam content servers are able to catch up with demand, some users will continue to experience slowness or unresponsiveness from the Steam client. We've been making some changes to the content servers today to accelerate this recovery, and we expect conditions to improve quite a bit by tomorrow morning.

Thanks, again, for your patience
from gwarsbane.
it is kinda working now, I can log on to some servers and others I get the steam ticket error, so maybe it will work its way out. :angry:

thanks for the help guys :thumb:
I got that error before. You have to manually go in and delete a file but I don't remember which one.
Go to the steam forums and search for this ticket error. It will be in there.
[quote=jabbahunt,Mar 5 2004, 03:09 PM]
Quote:Steam Status
March 3, 2004, 8:09 pm · Erik Johnson

Since this morning's update was released, the Steam network has been overloaded, causing many Steam users to be unable to login.

Until the Steam content servers are able to catch up with demand, some users will continue to experience slowness or unresponsiveness from the Steam client. We've been making some changes to the content servers today to accelerate this recovery, and we expect conditions to improve quite a bit by tomorrow morning.

Thanks, again, for your patience
from gwarsbane.
Ah, so Gwar is the cause of all these problems !