Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MuOnline
I saw that we the israelian ppl got a comunnity so i said why not lets try it and the game looked pretty fun.

Quote:Located in the northernmost part of Devias, The Lost Tower had been used as a shrine, but after the plunder of Kundun, it has become an utter wasteland. Kundun has assigned various forms of dreadful monsters to each floor of this tower. Balroc, a foul beast located on the top floor is a dreadful monster that flourishes a scythe and there are not many warriors on the land of MU who can compete with the beast. Many an adventurer has yet to return from a dealing with Balroc, but if you gather your strength with others, its defeat may be possible and a myriad of fine treasures may be yours.

For me the link on the site is broken but i will update this msg asap, someone uploading it on IL server.

Most of the ppl said its indeed worth a try and its FREE.
I played it for a good while when open beta just started, very entertaining game, but it's all way too simple, there's barely any content, it's just kill shit, get exp and items. I got to level 44 before I called it quits, heh. There's also a lot of cheats out for this game (exp hack, item hack, speed hack). UO is liek 10x better except for graphics :/ Not gonna stop you from playing it though, it's fun for a while.
I usually was able to edit my messeges...

anyway here is the link: http://static.hugi.is/games/misc/MU0_95d_full(Eng).exe
I tried it and it runs correctly even with my 4MB video card:ph34r:(ok..640x480 but still...)
It looks ok :)